Chapter 45 🔺Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓦ︎ Ⓕ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓢ︎🔻

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

⚠️ This chapter contains violence and foul language ⚠

★✩✰✯✰✩★

Everyone is so busy today. No one has time to speak a few words. Y/n says to herself, mumbling in a low tone while completing the new task assigned to her.

The gang members often stay busy with their missions and training but today is different. They are busy decorating the whole mansion or on the phone to organize the remaining works. She assumes that maybe Born Killers are preparing for some kind of a celebration or banquet.

They must be hiding something from me. She assumes while coating the brush with hair colour.

Y/n applies the brush dipped in blond hair color liquid from root to top of the gang leader's hair. On the other hand, Yoongi is looking at the giant mirror with an inspecting gaze because in the start she accidentally colored his hair along with his ear.

When he notices her spacing out and making the same mistake again, he let out a cough to grab her attention. The female assassin instantly looks at the mirror, showing a questioning gaze. Yoongi points to his left ear before she can ask him any question.

A frustrated sigh escapes from her as she put down the blond hair color liquid containing a bowl and brush on the small table beside her. She folds her hands over her chest like a grumpy little kid and looks at the mirror showing a small pout.

"Now what happened?" a half blond hair color applied Yoongi asks her, looking at his helper.

Since the morning, seeing so much preparation Y/n asked the other gang members and him about tonight's occasion. The gang members gave her many excuses and tried their best to hide the reason for the sudden celebration.

To keep the evening celebration a secret for her, the gang leader told her to help him dye his hair. In this way, he can keep her away from finding out anything about this evening.