Chapter: 18🔺🅜︎🅔︎🅔︎🅣︎ 🅐︎🅝︎🅓︎ 🅖︎🅡︎🅔︎🅔︎🅣︎🔻

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

⁂★✩✯✩★⁂

Sunlight seeps into the room pouring in all directions, driving the darkness away as the chorus of melodic bird song drifts in.

People say every day is a new beginning of life but in the new hostage's opinion, this morning is the start of her real hell event.

She wakes up earlier due to her daily routine but never expected to face a scene like this. The leader of Born Killers sounds asleep with her in his arms. It's hard to believe he never changed his sleep position throughout the whole night. Bright mint hair strands nearly cover one of his closed eyes.

His sleeping face is one of the most adorable faces she had ever seen in her life, just like a baby. Nobody will believe this innocent person killed more than thousands of people with his own hands. She tries to move his arm but the more she attempts to get out from that position, the grip gets tighter.

"Man, are you an anaconda or something? Your grip gets tighter the more I try to get out of this uncomfortable position. It's not like I'm gonna run away." a sigh leaves her lips, looking at his sleeping figure.

"You haven't seen the real thing yet," he responds while eyeing her playfully. He was awake the whole time, watching her every single move. A small smirk forms on his face when he notices her ears getting red.

"I see, she is not so innocent," he murmurs before breaking the tight hug.

He sits up on the bed while scratching the back of his head. Getting up before 11 a.m is like a dream for him but for today guess not.

"I was talking about the real anaconda. Why are you getting flustered all of a sudden? Don't tell me you are thinking about something else." He pretends to be confused.

She just stares at him blankly, trying to process what just happened to her. Not did only he tricked her but she greatly embarrassed herself in front of him. Yoongi gives her a boring look before getting out of bed, "Are you gonna get up or what?"