Chapter: 39 🔺Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓠ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓢ︎🔻

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

★✩✰✯✰✩★

"SILVER MASK! I'll never forgive you."

"I said I'm sorry. YOU MAD BUNNY!"

"You two! stop running right now!"

"Jin Hyung you dropped my cake. BUY ME ONE RIGHT NOW!"

"TAEHYUNG! Wait you-"

"JIMIN! give me back my perfectly sliced cucumber slices."

The base of Born Killers isn't the same as before. It has turned into a playground by six members who are chasing each other, followed by a mouthful of curses. Only Namjoon is still sane one and watching the whole drama while munching on some popcorn. Yoongi, who was busy doing his paperwork, lost his concentration because of the noises from outside. He snaps the pen in half in anger and gets up from his seat to look into the matter.

All hell broke loose when the female assassin accidentally did something unforgivable. At least for Jungkook, it is an unforgivable sin performed by the new gang member.

The unforgivable sin begins like this...

Flashback:

After finishing their afternoon daily training the female assassin goes into the kitchen to find something to drink. When she takes her entry she notices a busy medic by the counter who was busy decorating a cheesecake.

A blueberry cheesecake in particular. Her favorite dessert, which she loves to eat.

Noticing the female assassin's presence, he looks up and smiles at her.

"I prepared your favorite dessert, Y/n," Jin announces a little bit louder, lifting the large plate a little bit higher for her to see the perfectly sliced pieces.

"Blueberry cheesecake!" He exclaims, showing a toothy grin, earning a surprised expression from the female assassin.

She is Surprised by seeing how beautiful and delicious it looks from the outside and by the fine decoration she can understand how much work the medic put into making this cake for her. It looks far better than the pastry shop's cheesecakes she has seen before.