Chapter: 2♦️🅕︎🅘︎🅡︎🅢︎🅣︎ 🅥︎🅘︎🅒︎🅣︎🅘︎🅜︎♦️

⚠️ This chapter contains Violence and Foul languages ⚠️

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

⁂★✩✯✩★⁂

Today's night is a bit different. The sky is dark and the stars are barely visible. It's like those nights when typical crime scenes in movies happen. Today is like those dark, tranquil nights. A night perfect to commit a crime.

The female assassin likes to listen to some music before her every kill. So just like any other day, she tries to calm herself down by listening to some music.

Since the beginning of her journey as an assassin, she often had to and still listens to music to ease her stress and anxiety.

Today is one of the very important days of her life. She'll take her first target's life today.

Quietly humming a tune Y/n finally arrives at the front gate of the park and soon notices her uncle busy on his phone. As usual, there's a cigarette in between his lips.

Man, don't you care about your lungs? Cigarettes cause lung cancer, but this old man will never listen to me. The female assassin thinks and without wasting any time she decides to approach him.

"Sup old man," Y/n calls out, waving in his direction, gaining his attention in a second. He drops the cigarette on the ground, pressing his foot on it.

"What's with the disrespect Y/n?" He asks, a frown visible on his forehead.

"Oh, sorry." She shows an apologetic smile but her face doesn't have any hint of guilt.

"Ok jokes apart, here's the information about your first target." he takes out a picture of an old guy and by a sneak peek that guy looks oddly familiar in her eyes. Like she has seen him somewhere before.