Chapter: 43 🔺Ⓕ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓨ︎ Ⓞ︎Ⓕ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎🔻

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

★✩✰✯✰✩★

Dense, black darkness descended across the city like mist. The moon glows bright yellow along with the coruscant stars surrounding the vast, dark sky. The soft tune of the soothing, melodious music following out from the radio decreases the silence inside the car. Earlier both gang members attempted to keep a conversation on their way back to the mansion but it didn't go as well as they thought. Silence ended up bringing its appearance.

Both vibe with the song since it suits their test and once in a while share a smile. Jimin hums the song along with the original one while the female assassin looks at earth's natural satellite, the moon. The moon has witnessed her becoming an assassin from a naive, weak child.

"I got to know from Jin hyung that it was Jungkook and Hobi hyung who trespassed inside your house and took your valuable items," Jimin suddenly speaks up, telling the female assassin about that day who was staring at the dark tranquil sky, lost in her own thoughts.

Y/n snaps her head towards Jimin, capturing the words the punch man just said. A deep frown appears on her forehead.

"I thought Yoongi himself took my things." The female assassin tells him plainly as she doesn't care at all and Jimin didn't expect her answer to be so simple.

"You are not gonna get angry?" Jimin asks, showing a slight smirk.

"I'll make sure to teach Mr. Jeon a lesson during our fights. Hobi Oppa recently got to know about his fear of snakes so I will use this advantage to get back at him. Lastly, Mr. Cruel Gangster, I'll make sure to teach him a lesson once he gets well." A sinister grin forms on her face, thinking of the ways she can get back at the gang leader.

"I thought you-" before Jimin can complete his sentence a phone ring disturb it.

Jimin's phone rings, notifying him that someone else wants his attention now. Wasting no further time he quickly picks it up without sparing a single glance at the caller id and he regrets his decision soon after.