Chapter:30 🔺 🅓︎🅘︎🅝︎🅝︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🔻

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

"So what's with the sudden attack in our headquarters? And how were they able to pass our high-tech security system?" Hoseok asks their gang leader while placing his chopsticks down on the bowl's surface.

Everyone present in the dining room looks in his direction and looks back at the gang leader.

Y/n, who has been eating quietly since the beginning also looks at him with a questioning gaze. When Jin was showing her the weapon rooms he told her about the strict security of this mansion. Not even a fly can get into their area and leave as it pleases. She mentally smirks, thinking there is still a huge chance to escape from this area.

Feeling seven pairs of eyes on his way, Yoongi looks up only to get bombarded with questions.

"Yeah, I also forgot to ask you and Namjoon how they even passed our security system?" Jin asks, looking up from the delicious food served on the table.

"Same question. Yoongi Hyung, you told us to kill them and we did but never told us how they barged into our headquarters." Jungkook speaks up, picking up a seasoned piece of cabbage from the bowl. He looks at him and waits for an explanation.

The gang leader stares at the other members for a second and puts down his chopsticks. He clears his voice before speaking, "that driver, or I should say imposter who brought us back to headquarters from the shopping mall was the one behind all of this." He says staring back at the other gang members. Jimin, who was sitting beside the female assassin, furrows his brows and sits up straight in his seat. The new member also got confused but did not show it through any expressions.

"Did you know that from the beginning?" Jimin raises another question. His face shows nothing but seriousness.

Yoongi gives him a nod. "Yes, I knew that from the beginning. Namjoon warned me that someone has sneaked into our area and we need to slaughter him as soon as possible but I wanted to know what that guy's actual plan was. So I told Namjoon to watch over him and give me every piece of information from time to time. His target was to sneak into our headquarters and help Choi Beom- Seok's men enter into our area and Later kill us all. He offered money to two of our guards and they made a big mistake by accepting it. Those guards helped him to let that old man's men sneak into headquarters."