𝒙𝒍. shopped out.

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

    WAKING UP TODAY WAS unusual

    WAKING UP TODAY WAS unusual. I involuntarily woke up happier and ready to start my day easier than any other mornings. A smile was already scattered across my lips. The night before had some absurd effect on me obviously.

Usually when I wake up, the feeling of grogginess is washed upon me and getting out of bed isn't my forte always. I have to practically drag myself out, except this morning I didn't protest with myself. I got a great night's rest for once. And not a single time I woke up from my deep slumber in the middle of the night-time.

I don't feel like my general self. Which is a wonderful thing, my heart feels as if it's more full. It's like I'm in a different body. I know that sounds odd and cliche, but it's exactly how I feel.

Around 11:45 last night, I was dropped off by Daniel. We spent our visit at the Mooney Diner eating, laughing, and just talking about the most random things. It was a great way to end off the night after the school dance.

Speaking of the school dance, it truly was much more enjoyable than I anticipated. Especially since Louis and I confessed our "liking" towards each other, you could say. A part of me still has some "Is he lying?" thoughts.

But, I truly don't think Louis is like that. He's too pure, his heart isn't sour enough to fib about something in that context. I could try to convince myself he's a lying player, however there's no point in it.

Louis is such a sweet-natured boy, he wouldn't hurt a fly if he had to. And that's why I get so worked up about how a girl like Claire could treat him like garbage on the side of the road. If whatever Louis and I have goes somewhere, I'll make certain he won't be treated the way he was before.

Today however, I don't know what the two of us have planned. Other than visiting the mall and a few stores to go Christmas shopping. I still have to purchase a few gifts for my family and friends, here and there. And of course, I need to get Louis a gift. That's the thing though, what do I get him?