𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. the same stars

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

BEFORE EITHER OF US could say a single word, I engulfed the boy into a large embrace

His lengthy arms wrapped around my waist firmly. Louis pulled my body closer to his. Wrapping my arms around his neck, his signature scent flooded my nostrils. I had to stand up on my tippy toes slightly from him being taller. He crooked his head farther into my neck.

"Your hair smells good," Louis muttered, causing me to laugh. I don't know if I was supposed to hear that or not.

My bare legs were swarmed by the outside wind from us standing in the doorway. Chill bumps planted all across them, causing me to shiver, but that was my least care in the world.

The two of us rocked back-in-forth playfully. I could feel him rub the back of my head.

Louis grabbed ahold of me tighter and tighter. Tapping his back slightly, I tried signaling him that I couldn't breathe. His laugh breathed against the top of my head.

His body against mine felt warm surprisingly, considering the outside weather wasn't the hottest. It felt cozy though. I don't recall ever hugging Louis other than one time before, but I already fancied his embrace.

The pit in my stomach grew larger. I felt anxious, yet thrilled since he was here.

Before we both tore apart the hug, I felt him pick me up off the floor lightly and twirled us in a circle. A small chuckle left my lips and I unwrapped my arms from around his neck.

Louis' arms left my waist before he closed the door we were standing in a few seconds ago. It caused my body to start to warm up from the thermostat being so high. I pulled my dress down my thighs, once again, being self conscious slightly.

His outfit was more formal than what he usually wore around me. It contained a beige plaid blazer, with a white button-up underneath. He left a few buttons open though, which made it easier to see his thin silver chain wrapped around his neck.