𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. anxiety

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

    "IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE CHILLY during Autumn, not hot as hell

"IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE CHILLY during Autumn, not hot as hell." Daniel stated, pulling his olive green sweatshirt over his head. I nodded in agreement. Even though the sun had set about an hour before, you could still feel the heat surround your entire body. The only chilled air you could feel was the slight breeze roaming upon the farm.

The tall corn stalks fenced my friends and I into the maze. Although I pretty much knew my way through, I didn't mind tagging along with them.

"How long is this maze?" Millie wondered, she placed her hands into her pockets. I turned my head towards her direction, the left, and answered, "Not long at all."

My group of friends were just as astonished as I was when their eyes planted on the lovely actress we knew and loved. And, of course, Ivy gave me a nudge on the shoulder when she noticed how attractive Louis was. I introduced all of them to each other earlier, and they hit it off as well as I hoped they would.

Looking towards my right, Louis' eyes were glued on the dark sky. I could see the outline of his face as it was lit up by the luminous golden stars - his lips, his nose, his incredibly long eyelashes, and sharp jawline. I'm growing to admire this boy more and more as the seconds went on. I soon caught myself before he could notice I was staring.

He moved his head towards me, "Thank you for inviting us."

Daniel and Mariah dragged Millie farther away as they made conversation.

"You don't need to thank me. I wanted you two to come, anyways."

He smirked, making the pit in my stomach grow larger as I worried I said something wrong. "You did?" My face warmed up slightly in embarrassment.

"Well, of course," I admitted. Moving closer to him accidentally, I felt our arms bump together. His expression didn't change, though, which acknowledged me he didn't mind.