𝒍. unexpected

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

    WHAT A GREAT WAY to start the new year

Grandpa Jack was transferred to the local hospital early this morning. I spent the rest of my New Years in my family's living room, on the couch, waiting for any new updates on my poor Grandfather who suddenly fell out in the kitchen floor as Grandma Lydia was cooking dinner. It's something none of my family has ever expected.

He has been a strong man even before I was born. Maybe even before I was thought of. Even with his old age, he's always doing something around the farm or doing things people his age definitely shouldn't be doing. If he were here right now he would most likely hit me upside the head with his ball-cap or shake his head at me for saying that. This is the first time I've ever worried about my Grandpa.

Stress has cascaded throughout my brain for these past 6 hours. Mom nor Dad won't tell any of my siblings and I anything. I don't think they want to make any of us anxious, especially Evelin. Of course she doesn't understand anything just yet. But, I can tell she senses something's wrong.

Louis left around 1:30 AM. Knowing him, he would've stayed longer if it wasn't for me basically forcing him to go. I've worried about that as well. If I hurt him. I should've been nicer with my words. At the time, I was overblown with emotions. I was scared even. So, I'm hoping Louis isn't too upset with me. Not that it excuses my behavior or anything of the sort.

There's nothing more than I want to do right now than talk to him though. The boy always has been amazing at keeping my mind off things, but he's asleep gladly. All Louis wanted to do this morning was help out. And I ended up cursing at him, telling him to leave.

Louis Partridge is too pure for this world.

To be specific, he's too good for me.

But, I don't need anymore pressure or worrying upon my shoulders and chest. My Father is down at the hospital with my Grandparents and has been only updating Mom with updates. She won't inform me on anything, which is probably a good thing because I haven't gotten any sleep since I was dropped off. I've stayed up with Margot and Sawyer watching random movies.