𝒙𝒊𝒊. i'm into it

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

    THE SMELL OF ALCOHOL lingered throughout the air as my friends and I entered into the Halloween party

THE SMELL OF ALCOHOL lingered throughout the air as my friends and I entered into the Halloween party. Bodies after Bodies were scattered around, either dancing, drinking, or even randomly kissing. Each person was wearing a different costume. The energy in the room felt blissful.

"Jesus Christ, it smells like someone was murdered in here," Daniel implored dramatically. Mariah rolled her eyes and continued to hold our hands. He definitely wasn't fibbing, though. The mixture of different kinds of alcohol wasn't the best aroma.

She lead the two of us into the kitchen. We hoped to see our dear friend, Zach, inside. As we walked into the vivid and modern kitchen, we noticed a couple of boys playing Beer-Pong. The liquid from a red solo cup splashed as a ball fell into it.

"Zachariah!" Daniel announced, his eyes met with the teenage boy standing beside the fridge. Zach's face lit up, he walked towards us.

"What are you dressed up as? A stripp-" Mariah cut him off by punching him slightly in the stomach and then giving him a side hug quickly after. Laughing, he turned his direction towards me. He gave me a small hug as well.

Music blared all throughout the home. Halloween decorations hung upon the ceilings and walls.

Breaking the hug, Zach added, "Oh yeah, there's this kid outside looking for you. He's with Millie Bobby Brown too so like-" I cut him off. "Okay, thank you!"

He laughed, shaking his light brunette hair out of his eyes. Leaving my friends, I scurried through a group of people out onto the back patio. I pulled my black dress lower down my thighs.

Something like a little, black, slip dress isn't usually my style or what I'm comfortable with wearing. It's not that I feel too young. If my mother says I can't wear it, I know it's too risky. My mom is definitely one of those chill parents, she doesn't care for what I wear but of course, she has boundaries. But, tonight, Mariah insisted on me wearing this tiny piece of clothing. I felt like I had to pull it down every five seconds.