𝒙𝒙𝒙. blue flyer

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

"LITTLE RYAN DITCHED us on her birthday to hang out with Louis?" Zach teased, slamming his textbook down onto the plastic table-top of his school desk beside me

"LITTLE RYAN DITCHED us on her birthday to hang out with Louis?" Zach teased, slamming his textbook down onto the plastic table-top of his school desk beside me. Scoffing, I leaned back in my desk. "Actually, none of you texted me the entire day, so."

Daniel turned around from his desk in front of me. His heavy eyes and puffy face signaled me he was still sleepy since it was only 1st period. "He wouldn't let us! But, I gave in because Mariah wanted you to have your fairytale." The blonde boy explained, signing air quotes for the word "fairytale."

His ash-blonde hair was tangled and practically standing up. Which was most likely due to him not brushing it this morning. He's never been a great morning person, it's something we have in common pretty well.

The fluorescent lights above us made my eyes ache and the freezing air-conditioning blasted through the entire High-School made chills dart down my spine. My over-sized hoodie didn't help very well. I watched as my fellow pupils scattered into the classroom.

"Did you guys fuck at the beach or something?" Zach poked. He sat down in the uncomfortable chair-desk. Pulling his hoodie over his dark-haired head, he tapped his pencil against the plastic annoyingly.

My eyes widened, causing Zach to chuckle. "No, we didn't fuck at the beach, what-"

Zachary Armstrong has been our close friend for as long as I can remember basically. All of us were inseparable in Elementary, we still are, but not as much as we used to be.

Vincent Valley High is definitely the type of High-School where everybody knows everybody, no matter how close you are or not. Half of the people I go to High-School with are the kids I met in Kindergarten. Most of us have changed, for worse or for better, but knowing we're graduating not even in a couple of months is terrifying yet saddening to me.