𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗. sunset & snowfall

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

AFTER SPENDING ABOUT an hour swimming, Louis and I went back up to our hotel room last night

AFTER SPENDING ABOUT an hour swimming, Louis and I went back up to our hotel room last night. Both of us showered and went fast asleep in the comfy hotel bed. It was more comfortable than the usual double beds that hotels offer and I honestly got a great nights rest.

Louis' body laying next to mine the entire night felt comforting. There was no getting up in the middle of the darkness or stirring around in my slumber. My stress levels have obviously decreased somewhat and I think some reasoning of it has been because of him.

But, now, I'm sitting at a black metal table across from Louis eating breakfast. He chose outdoor seating, only because "The great outdoors will always
wake you up on a tiring morning." Sounds poetic, I know.

"Why are you so jittery in the morning, it's 9 AM." I groaned, sticking my cold hands into my hoodie's front pocket. The energetic boy who was sitting across from me rolled his tan and clear eyes at me. I watched him take a drink of orange juice in a tall glass.

Surprisingly, Louis is definitely somewhat morning person if he has to be. He practically dragged me out of bed this morning. He said, and I quote, "Get your ass out of bed so we have more time today together." It didn't convince me to get out that very second, but I eventually got up and got dressed.

The weather that surrounded us is definitely sunny. It's perfect weather to walk around and just enjoy the beautiful area of Big Bear. Not a cloud in the sky, I'm delighted to see what this day, Saturday, stored for us. Partridge hasn't recited any plans he had for today.

He poked, "It's a new day, Ryan. And I got to swim last night, so I'm happy." I couldn't help but smile slightly before I took a bite out of a fluffy waffle I previously ordered. The boy's obsession with the hotel pool we swam in the night before was amusing.

It didn't take us long for us to finish our breakfast. Both of us were ready to get out and explore, even though we had no idea what to explore just yet.