𝒙𝒊𝒗. love, lou

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

    KNOCKING ON THE DOOR, Louis walked into my bedroom with Evie in his arms

KNOCKING ON THE DOOR, Louis walked into my bedroom with Evie in his arms. Her face had the brightest smile planted on it and her olive eyes sparkled. I laughed once he closed the door behind them.

"She insisted on coming," Louis acknowledged. After he threw the toddler gently onto my queen sized bed, Evie's giggles echoed throughout the room. She curled up in a fuzzy blanket while holding a doll in her hands.

He took off his shoes and sat beside me. I sat cross-legged, and we both watched Evie stand up.

As she placed her tiny hands on her hips, she boasted, "Ryry, let me take Louis to show him my room!" Her baby voice was enough to make me give in.

Her honey blonde curls bounced as she jumped off the bed, she grabbed Louis' hand and practically dragged him out of the room. He had to bend down a bit for her to even lead him.

"So you're just gonna steal him from me?"

I followed them towards Evelin's room. The hallway was lit up from the overhead lights above us.

Louis' lips curled into a smile. Evie opened her bedroom door, and all three of us were overwhelmed with the amount of toys and decorations there where.

Her room was decorated in a bohemian theme, but you could still tell it was a toddler's room. There was one accent wall, the rest were white, with some small rainbows on it. Her toddler bed was planted in the corner and a big tan-colored rug was in the middle of the room. Even though she's only three, she most likely had the best room in the house.

Evelin being the youngest, you could say our parents spoiled her the most. She was their 2nd rainbow baby, after having another miscarriage. Even though I already had 3 siblings at the time, Evie's birth definitely completed our family.