Their reaction to you telling them you're pregnant-SuJu

Začít od začátku

Shindong

Shindong

Shindong and you have been together for 2 years. In those couple of years, you both have had sex on multiple occasions, never forgetting the condom. It was a huge surprise to both of you when he took you to go see the doctor, because you had been very sick for almost a whole month, and the doctor informed the both of you that you were pregnant. In the car on the way home, no one said a word and there was an uncomfortable silence between the two of you. Upon arrival to Shindong's apartment building, you stayed in the car while he exited and started heading inside. While in the car you let your emotions take over and you started to cry. Shindong, noticing that you weren't beside him, walked back over to the passenger side of the car to see if you were alright. When he opened the door to see you crying, he was shocked. He would become frantic and ask you why you were crying and question himself trying to figure out how he could make you feel better. He would reach into the car and undo your seatbelt to be able to face your body towards his and give you a big bear hug while you continued to cry into his shoulder. Once you calmed down enough to speak, you told him all your worries. You told him how you feared he would leave you, how you feared the fans would hate you and him for this and how your family and friends would react to this sudden news. Shindong wouldn't have a chance to talk before you were in tears again. This time though, he would bring you out of the car and up to his apartment to talk in a more private space. Once there, he would trap you in a big bear hug and comfort all your fears, he'd tell you how he wasn't going to leave and that you would be stuck with him, how it didn't matter what the fans thought and if either one of your friends or family, said anything bad it wouldn't matter if you both were happy. You both would talk about the new addition to your lives all through the night by morning, Shindong would be in tears because he was so happy that he could call you his and that you would be giving him something so precious.

 You both would talk about the new addition to your lives all through the night by morning, Shindong would be in tears because he was so happy that he could call you his and that you would be giving him something so precious

Eunhyuk

You and Eunhyuk have discussed about marriage and decided it was best for both of you to leave it until you were both financially stable enough to support each other if something were to go wrong, like losing a job, and to make sure you would have enough to support a family. It took a lot of convincing on your part because he was unyielding in his thoughts of you quitting your job because he'd be able to support you both and a child as well as himself. Eventually, you made him see how ridiculous all that sounded. When you found out you were pregnant however, you started to backtrack all of your previous thoughts of waiting. If you don't get married, would you be able to make it through all the ups and downs of pregnancy yourself while he wasn't at your place? Of course you knew he wouldn't completely abandon you, but just the thought of having to go through morning sickness and the soreness of every muscle in your body by yourself made you worry. After about a week of knowing, you called Donghae, a very close friend you had made after you started dating Eunhyuk because of how often you saw each other, and asked him to come over to think of how to tell Eunhyuk. Pretty soon a week went by. The week had been filled with lots of planning between you and the other members who wanted to join in on the surprise after finding out from Donghae who couldn't keep a secret. It was quite lucky you made it through the week without Eunhyuk finding out because there was many close calls. Finally, the day was here. You had everything set up, all that was missing was your boyfriend. You had made Yesung take Eunhyuk out to get coffee for everyone because the boys had been practicing for awhile and it was a perfect way to get Eunhyuk out of the room. When both men reentered the room, Eunhyuk was shocked to see you standing with your back to him. When you turned around and he read the contents of the sign and saw the ultrasound photo you had done a couple days prior, he was delighted. He was scarred about what was to come after birth but he was happy to go along this wild journey of parenthood with you.