𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕 (𝐌)

Recommended song: Stay tonight - Chungha

Siyeon's POV

"When are you going to propose to me again?" Bora asked me. I froze and looked at her shocked.

"I'm kidding. We can't even be in a relationship yet. So I guess not now." Bora said. I nodded but something made me want to propose to her right at that moment. But I didn't. I thought it would be best to be only Yeri and Gahyeon's day today.

___

When we returned back home, the girls were congratulating the couple, and of course we did too. Bora then went to feed Sooya and get her to sleep. I was about to go to shower in my room when she stopped me.

"Shower in my bathroom." I nodded and went to hers instead. As I finished showering and got out of the bathroom, Bora was standing there waiting for me.

"I'll go shower. Go eat with the girls."

"And what about you? You'll eat alone? No, I'll wait for you." I said. She smiled and nodded getting in the shower. I dried myself and went over to Bora's closet. I grabbed a loose shirt and a short pair of shorts, cause of course Bora loved shorts, especially the really short ones so she practically had mostly shorts in her closet. I dressed myself and dried my wet short, now faded blue hair.

 I dressed myself and dried my wet short, now faded blue hair

"I think I want to dye them again." I said to Bora as I heard her coming in.

"What colour this time? To be honest, this short blue was and still is SO HOT on you." She said emphasising the word 'so' and 'hot'. I chuckled.

"I thought I should dye them something more natural. My hair is too damaged with all the dying. They also need some cutting again." I said as I looked at them in the mirror. They were now reaching my shoulders.

"Whatever you'll do with them, just don't forget that it's your hair so you are the one that should like them. Fuck what the others want or doesn't. It's your hair and you should like what you do with them." Bora said, sitting next to me on the bed. She caressed my hair softly and I smiled.

"Yeah, you're right. But you matter too. I want you to like them too."

"I will. Whatever you'll do, if you like it, then I'll like it too. Plus, everything looks good on you." She said and caressed my arm kissing my shoulder. I turned to look at her, and I was faced with Bora wearing just a towel and her hair still wet.

"Aren't you going to dry your hair and wear something?" I asked her, trying to look away. I just couldn't get away from my head that image though. I saw a lot of bare skin and now I was feeling hot again.

"I thought you wanted to take it off?" She teased me. I blushed and glanced at her. I immediately looked away. I saw too much. I took a few deep breaths trying to calm down.