𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

Recommended song: Memory - FT. Island

Bora's POV

I was looking outside of the window of my office. I was lost in my thoughts. Once again. After what Minji said my mind travelled back to our holidays with Siyeon and the rest of my friends. Back when we were all in school but we already felt like a big family. But then, my mind went even more back than that.

When me, Siyeon and Minji were still in high school. When I and Minji were best friends and Siyeon was just another rich and famous girl. How I fell in love with her, how our relationship started, how my father didn't like her and we had to hide our relationship. How my father locked me in my room and Siyeon found a way to find me. How Siyeon was trying for us. How I was trying for us. How I was trying for both of us. How Siyeon backed away easily because my father was being too much to her. How I felt betrayed and hurt back then. How she said sorry and fought for us even more. My mind travelled back to our relationship from the start. Something I was trying to avoid so much all that time.

___

Another boring morning for me. My mom was once again yelling at me to wake up and go to school. I got dressed and texted Minji that my driver was going to get us to school.

After a while we were out of her house. She was dressed with her school uniform and she had a big smile on her face.

"Good morning Bora! How are you?"

"Morning. And I'm fine." I mumbled, still sleepy.

"Still sleepy?" She asked and chuckled as she saw my state. She got in the car and sat next to me.

After a few moments we were there. My driver left us and now we were in school. Aish. It was going to be another boring day...

___

After a few hours, it was time for break. As me and Minji were walking to the cafeteria, I saw a group of students gathered at one of the tables.

"Ah, nae. Lee Siyeon. I had forgotten about her." I mumbled tiredly. Siyeon was a rich girl like us. But she was too full of herself. And she was also kinda weird. Unlike her bubbly and cute sister, Lee Gahyeon. I've known them cause Gahyeon was mine and Minji's friend.

Me and Minji sat down at one of the tables to eat. But as soon as we sat down I saw Siyeon standing up from hers and coming towards us, the crowd stayed back there looking at her like as if she was some kind of a kpop idol.

"Good morning girls! Bora? How are you, beauty?" She said. She was always so flirty. And she was always playing and fooling around. Like every other player.

"I'm fine. What do you want Siyeon?"

"Can't I ask you how you doin'?" She asked and chuckled. She sat down next to me and started eating along with us.

___

After a whole month of her trying to become my friend and get to know me in a weird way, I let her.

"Good morning sunshine!" She said and kissed my cheek as soon as she saw me at the school yard.

"Hey." I said trying to not blush in front of her.

"You're being awfully cute! And damn! That school uniform makes you look so sexy!" She said, checking me out. Now I was completely red for sure.

"Stop it."

"Awww. My cute baby is blushing!" She teased me. I didn't answer her and got inside the school building heading to my class as soon as the bell rang.