𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Recommended song: You were beautiful - Day6

Bora's POV

I got a text from her that she was out of the company so I arranged a few stuff, took my jacket cause that summer night was a bit colder and headed outside.

As soon as I was outside, I saw her resting her body on her car. She seemed so confident and cool just by standing there, eyes half closed, enjoying the night breeze. Her short, blue hair was a bit messed up because of the wind but she didn't seem to care. She had that wild attitude of a dark wolf. Exactly just like how I met her the first time in my life. And she was even smoking. Like back then. The black leather jacket she was wearing made her look even more intimidating at the moment.

"You came. I thought you would ditch me." She said a bit louder when she saw me walking down the stairs of the building. It was a really quiet night. Her voice was heard loud and clear. Only the light summer breeze could be heard along with her voice. And that made her voice sound even more calming and even airy. I hated it. I hated this side of Siyeon. She...she was just making me too weak. 

I was really moody today. Maybe because yesterday we were about to kiss. Or maybe because I was feeling guilty towards Henry. I was still feeling guilty. Even more guilty to be exact. Cause I lied to him for tonight too. And from the moment Siyeon came to my company I was feeling even more shitty. And now...it was getting worse. Just why did she have to come back again? I was doing just fine till now!

(dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa
dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa
dasi dorawa (dasi dorawa)

It's "Come back again" By INFINITE. Their debut song by the way if you didn't know. I just remembered it because I wrote come back again, got it? No? Ok then nevermind. I'm alone again! XD)

"Let's get going." I only said trying to avoid eye contact with her. I knew it would be the death of me if I looked at her in the eyes. Cause tonight...she was intimidating. Tonight...it seemed like the good old days. I had to remind myself countless times that she had cheated on me and that we had broken up so I could wake up from my daze. I wasn't going to fall for her again. No. I wasn't.

I was about to sit at the back seats when Siyeon signaled me to come seat at the front. I wanted to resist but I was too tired to do anything. Too weak maybe. She got in her car and turned to look at me.

"So, where are we going?"

"Somewhere quiet." I said.

"Wow. Am I talking to loud Kim Bora?"

"Siyeon, please. I'm not in the mood." I said tiredly. She nodded and started driving.

The drive was quiet. None of us talked. I was looking outside the window. It had started raining slightly. A few droplets were falling on the window. It was beautiful. So much that I got lost looking at them taking their own path down the window. The radio was on, playing some soft rock music silently. Siyeon's favourite kind of music. At least till five years ago. I felt like asking her. But I tried not to. I didn't want to get close to her again. So why did I agree for tonight's meeting in the first place? What was wrong with me? Was I giving in? Offf Bora. You're going to get hurt again...

"We are here." Siyeon said and her voice woke me up from my thoughts. I looked around me. We were in her old neighborhood. We used to hang out there a lot. All our first dates were there. Then, I saw that we had parked the car out of a small restaurant that me and Siyeon used to go when I was sneaking out of my house, without my dad knowing it, year ago, when we had first started dating.

"This place..." I said softly. A lot of memories. The feeling of nostaliga was too strong to ignore. Aish. Just why couldn't we be like that now too Siyeon? Just...why?