𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Recommended song: I smile - Day6

Siyeon's POV

As soon as I was out of Bora's house, I parked my car and turned off the engine. But I didn't get out of the car just yet. I needed to calm myself down. I was really nervous. I mean, I was meeting Bora a lot lately. And now I even met her with Sooya along. But, I couldn't help it and get nervous every time I got to meet her. And also, I couldn't stop myself from falling for her. And I knew she hated me. Still. A lot. And it hurt to be honest. I tried to play it cool in front of her and tried to follow her plan. Because I badly needed to be back in Sooya's life. But I also needed to be back in Bora's life as well. Maybe I was. As her high school friend or something. But I wanted to be more. A lot more. But I also knew I couldn't be what I used to be for her. Not anymore.

I betrayed her. And that hurt both of us. But especially her. Aish. You had fucked up big time Siyeon. It was so hard meeting her every time and not being able to call her mine. When everything we did resembled so much as how things used to be. Used Lee. Used. They weren't like that now.

Wait, that sounded like something Bora could say. Aish! She was on my mind 24/7 and now I started thinking and talking like her as well!

I sighed and tried to remind myself how things were now. I took in a deep breath and got out of the car. I walked to Bora's house and knocked on her door showing my cool self again.

But as the door opened, I was met with a really beautiful short, blonde girl, wearing a really tight dark purple dress and high heels. She also had a really heavy make up and her perfume was heavy too. Exactly how Bora was. An elegant person with a really strong appearance. She took my breath away. I lost my cool just like that.

"Hey." She greeted me first.

"Hey yourself". I said back trying to play it cool, still. Lee Siyeon get your shit together please!

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Yes. Are you?" She said with a small smile on, as she took her bag and locked her house, getting out. That smile made me melt. Ah, Bora. She could kill me just like that. With just a small smile on.

"I was born ready." I said and she chuckled.

"Yeah sure wolfie." She said and winked at me smiling. What? She winked at me? And smiled? And... she called me wolfie? That nickname of all? It made my stomach hurt.

"Wolfie? You still remember that?" I couldn't help but ask her what I had on my mind. I knew I shouldn't have. Bora looked on the ground seriously without looking at me. She probably said it accidentally and now didn't know what to say.

Damn it. I knew I shouldn't have asked!

"I'm sorry. I said it accidentally. The power of getting used to some things." She said still not looking at me and headed to my car, passing by me. I bit my lips. It hurt hearing her saying that. But she hated me and wanted to hurt me. To make me feel like how she felt back then and even more. And I wouldn't blame her. I would have probably done the same too. So, I had to get used to this kind of treatment, I guess.

"Yeah I know. No need to apologize." I said biting the inner side of my left cheek. Great. I just felt like wanting to go home and cry right at that moment. And the night hadn't even started yet.

To be honest with you, I felt horrible every time I faced Bora. I mean, I was in love with her, yes. I felt really wonderful and couldn't help myself and sometimes I couldn't even hold myself or my feelings or the urge to kiss her, hold her or touch her. But I also felt horrible. When she did those things. It hurt me to my bones, to my whole body, to my heart. I was hurting really badly. And I always ended up wanting to give up. I hadn't though. I knew I had to be patient with her. I knew why she was acting like this anyway. I also hadn't cried once about it. Cause I knew I deserved it. And I also didn't deserve crying either. But that didn't mean that it didn't hurt or that I hadn't regretted for cheating on her. I had. I had regretted it the exact moment I did it. But she wouldn't accept my apology of course.