𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

Recommended song: Sorry - The Rose

Siyeon's POV

When I finally was back at home I kicked off my shoes and took off my shirt feeling too hot. I headed to the bar in my living room and filled a glass with some red wine. I needed more alcohol for tonight. I badly needed it. I sat down on the couch and tonight's events came crashing to my head. Without me realising it, I had already tears rolling down my face. I was selfish, and a fool. I knew that. But I only wanted Bora back in my life. I knew it was late. But I badly wanted her. She was my life.

I also knew drinking wasn't going to solve any of my problems. Drinking was just making it worse yet... I really needed it for that night. I had stopped drinking since five years ago but...

I lied down on the couch, hugging myself. I let my empty now glass on the small table I had in front of the couch and let myself cry. I was so weak that night. And no one was going to see that sensitive side of me of course. Only me knew in how much pain I was in. I cried and cried till I got tired and slept dreaming of Bora.

___

After a few days, Henry was back. Of course that was making things even more difficult. Bora loved him. I could see that. So there was no chance for me. I was too late. I made a horrible mistake and now I was going to suffer for the rest of my life.

I fixed my tie and went to knock on the door of her office once again.

"Come in." I heard her faint voice. I opened the door slowly and got in. I saw her sitting on her chair, her head was lying down on the desk and Henry was behind her massaging her back and shoulders. I got jealous. Like really.

"Should I come some other time?" I asked, trying to be as professional as possible.

"No it's fine. So what do you want?" Bora asked me and signaled me to sit on the chair in front of her office. At least she let me sit at the chair. We had a small progress. I guess that was... good? I took a deep breath in trying to control my anger. I didn't want to be in the same room with him. But if Bora said so I had no other choice.

"I think I texted you before."

"Oh yeah right. And I answered you no. So why did you bother and came here all along?" Bora said tiredly and raised her head up as Henry finished his massage on her back. He caressed her shoulders softly and kissed her cheek. I bit my lips nervously. I wanted to punch him. Really badly.

"Cause Minji told me yes. So I came here to discuss it with you. She agreed. So why not you?"

"Cause I don't want you here! You are already doing enough by watching my daughter as my highschool 'friend'. I don't want to be in the same place with you for more than that!" Bora said tiredly and raised her voice a little. I sighed. I knew it was going to end badly.

"Aish!" She yelled frustrated and told her secretary to tell Minji to come to her office.

"I'm tired. Work is getting on my nerves." She said to Henry.

"I know sweetie. I know." He said softly.

"Promise me more massage when we will go home."

"I have another offer. A better one. How about a hot shower and then massage?"

"Henry, you're a genius! That's what I need. You know exactly what I want and when I want it. That's why I love you!" Bora said and hugged him excitedly. I looked away trying to hold in my anger, and how hurt I was. See? She loved him. I was too late.

"Ehem." Minji cleared her throat as she got in and I looked at her thankfully. She glanced at me, a cold stare and looked back at the couple. I knew Minji was treating me like this because she couldn't forgive me that easily. And also, because she was being professional as always.