𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Recommended song: Black Rose - The Rose

Bora's POV

"Siyeon is back."

"What?" Yoohyeon yelled and stood up from the couch. Then, she took my glass and drank the rest of my water that she had just filled herself a few seconds ago. Her eyes were still widened and then, she plopped herself back down on the couch again, next to me.

"You heard me. It's hard for me to repeat, you know. I'm not well Yoohyeon. She...She is here since I don't know when! She showed herself to me yesterday night in my office. And then, she came to my house today too. And I also saw her on my way here too."

"What does she want from you?" Yoohyeon asked me already annoyed at Siyeon's behaviour.

"She doesn't want anything from me. She just wants to see Sooya, dumbass!" I said and hit her head slightly.

"Oh. Sorry. But, you don't want that, right?" I nodded.

"Aish. This is so messed up. What are you going to do now?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe move in with Henry. I already want to give him a chance. Siyeon doesn't know where he lives. And Henry makes me feel safe. So it would be the best for now. Plus he takes care of me. Especially now that I have to take care of my hand."

"Yeah I know. Minji have told me about your hand. But... I don't know. I'm not taking Siyeon's side. But I think she has every right to see Sooya. She cheated on you. Yes. So you don't trust her now. But... I don't know. You don't trust her for yourself. Sooya is something different though. She is not gonna hurt her own daughter."

"Yeah she wouldn't do that! Like she wouldn't hurt me!? Are you that sure that she won't do that?" I asked her angrily.

"I'm just saying. From my point of view, you had lost your trust in her. So you don't trust her love for anyone. But she hurt you. Her love for you is different from her love for her daughter. Just because she wasn't trustworthy as a lover it doesn't mean she isn't as a mother? No?"

"Yoohyeon! Are you taking her side now?" I asked her very angrily. I was mad. But I knew Yoohyeon was somehow right.

"I am not taking her side. I don't take anyone's side about Sooya. I take your side for the matter that Siyeon cheated on you, cause she was wrong for that. But when it comes to parents, Sooya needs both of you. Have you asked her what she needs? And don't tell me she is just a seven years old kid cause I was six when I lost my father! And I knew really well how it felt!" Yoohyeon yelled at me now. She had watery eyes. Uh oh. I just triggered sad memories to her.

"Yoo, I... I'm sorry."

"Oh my gosh! Yoohyeon!" I heard Minji. She had just returned home. She dropped the plastic bags she was holding and rushed to her wife and hugged her.

"It's fine love. I'm fine. I just... I don't know Bora. I was just saying my opinion. Do whatever you want. Just remember that your decisions now affect Sooya's life too." Yoohyeon said and went to the kitchen to set the table.

"I'm sorry." I said once again and pulled my hair frustrated at myself. I had just hurt my best friend because I was careless, tough and harsh. But that was me. That had always been me. That was how I was. I couldn't change that! They had accepted me for that!

"Siyeon came to the company a while ago." Minji said as she sat next to me on the couch.

"What did she tell you? To let her see Sooya? That's not going to happen! I already told Yoohyeon about it!" I yelled.

"Please. The children are in the room next to us. You don't want them to hear you. Especially yelling."

"I'm sorry." Silence.