𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Recommended song: Last Dance - One Ok Rock

Bora's POV

"Long time no see Kim Bora."

That voice. No. It couldn't be. My left hand started trembling. I had done a surgery there recently because I had sprained my wrist. And it was really sensitive. So much that it was trembling whenever I was stressed too much. It was something like a reflex.

(Honestly, when I had written this, I was thinking of when Bora had an issue with her hand and had to wear a splint or something similar, back in Scream era, so I got inspired by that. Lmao ok just needed to say it, Keep reading guys! Just ignore me here!)

It couldn't be her. She... she had promised she would never come back!

I held my trembling wrist with my other hand, raised my head up and looked at the source of the voice.

"Lee Siyeon." She was there. She truly was. It wasn't my dream or my imagination, right? She had blue short hair. She had a really dark makeup on. She was wearing black, skinny, ripped jeans, a white loose t-shirt and a black jacket on it. She always liked that rock style. And it always made her look even more beautiful. Her stare was the same. Intense like a wolf's.

"How have you been?" She asked me. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. I thought that this moment was never going to happen. Me, meeting her again, was never going to happen! I wasn't ready to meet her again! Not at all! Great! Now my hand was getting worse. I held it tighter.

"What do you want?" I asked her straight forward. Oh no. No no no. She came to take away my daughter! No! No! I wasn't going to let her take her away from me. Sooya was mine. She was my daughter. Only mine! She. Wasn't. Going. To. Take. Her. Away. From. Me!!!

"I came back. I couldn't keep my promise. I can't stay away from you and our daughter. I'm sorry." She said and came closer to my desk.

"Don't come closer!" I whispered furiously.

"You are going to turn around, and leave. Not just from my office. But from Korea too! Right fucking now Lee fucking Siyeon!" I said angrily.

"Oh. You got it wrong there. I'm not going to leave. I want to see Sooya. You can't keep me away from her. I'm her mother too you know! Just because I cheated on you years ago it doesn't mean I can't see her! Those two things aren't even related!" Siyeon said, somehow keeping her cool and sitting at the chair opposite from me.

"They are related! You aren't a good mother to raise my daughter!"

"Wait, what? Your daughter? She is ours. Not just yours. And also, who are you to say that I am not a good mother for her?"

"I'm her mother! And I was the one getting hurt from you! I am not going to let you be close to her! I don't want you to hurt her too!"

"I won't do that. I love her."

"Yeah! Sure! You said that to me a lot too back then! That's bullshit Lee! You hear me? Bullshit! You don't! You never did and you are never going to! I don't want you to hurt my daughter!"

"She is not only yours!"

"Yes she is!"

"You know what? I don't think you are afraid of me hurting her like I did to you. You are afraid of me getting back in your life again. But trust me. I'm not back for you. I'm back for our daughter. Just tell me how many times I can see her in the week and we are fine."