𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Recommended song: How can I say - Day6

Bora's POV

I knocked on the door. When the door opened I was face to face with a sleepy Yoohyeon.

"Who is- Bora?" She asked, shocked when she realized that it was me.

"Why are you like this?" She was referring to my face. I was crying so much and I was probably looking so ugly now. My makeup was surely ruined too. I was feeling so numb that I definitely didn't care how I looked at that moment.

We went inside and we sat on her couch. I told her everything. And all she did was hug me. She didn't say much. She also didn't pick Siyeon's side either. She was just there for me.

"I should get going. Henry will be worried by now." I said and stood up. Yoohyeon helped me fix my makeup and I left thanking her once again.

___

Next morning, I decided to talk to Henry about me and Siyeon. About both our meetings. I wasn't going to tell him that she almost kissed me. Only Yoohyeon knew that so far and I hoped it was going to be only her. But I was going to tell him all the rest. He needed to know. And I needed him to know too.

"Bora, I think you need a break." He said after a long while of thinking. I had just finished telling him everything.

"Wait, I told you all these to tell me just that?"

"Yes. You need a break. You need to go somewhere away from her for a few days to clear your mind and calm down. Her, coming back in your life was something so unexpected that I'm sure you still haven't fully realized and of course accepted. Everything happens too fast for you. Let's just go for holidays. For a few days. The three of us."

"What? Henry, you understand that I was missing from work a few weeks ago because of my hand right? I can't not go to work again!"

"Yes you can. Everyone will understand you. Please. It's for you own good!"

"Fine. Maybe you are right. I'll talk to Minji about it and then we can go. Have you thought of where to go though?"

"Yeah. I thought it would be nice to go to Jeju island for a few days. It's not that far so we can come back here fastly if something happens." I nodded and texted Minji about it. I started packing my things when Minji texted me that it was fine for me to go on vacations for a few days.

___

We didn't go for that long. Only the weekend, Monday and Tuesday. We had fun. I rested a lot. Sooya was playing a lot. And I was playing with her too.

It was Monday night. We were going to leave tomorrow, early in the morning cause something came up back at work and I had to go back.

Sooya was playing with a girl that she had met there. They were at the beach, which was exactly out of our hotel. I was sitting at the balcony looking at her from afar.

"You are definitely hooked on her." Henry said, coming to the balcony too.

"Of course I am. She is my daughter." Henry chuckled and gave me a glass. He poured some red wine on my glass and some on his and we turned back looking at the beautiful view of the sea and my daughter playing and laughing with the other girl. We talked a bit. And soon I found myself in a weird situation. I was a bit tipsy and my glass was empty. I begged Henry to fill my glass for the third time that night. He insisted but gave up in the end. He filled his glass too and now we were both drinking our third drink that night.

"You are so beautiful." Henry said and looked at me. I looked at him back and found myself staring back at his light brown eyes. I couldn't help but stare at them. I was lost in them.