𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Recommended song: Heartache - One Ok Rock

Bora's POV

"I just want my life back to how it was. I just need my daughter back. I just need you back."

No. No. I couldn't have heard that right? NO! No way.

(No way, no way~

No More by Dreamcatcher has entered the chat XD)

"What?" I mumbled. My voice broke.

"I want you and our daughter back in my life." I started laughing. I couldn't believe my ears.

"I must be hearing things. That's it. I'm crazy. Well, nevermind. I was always crazy!" I said laughing.

"You think I'm joking?" Siyeon asked me seriously this time.

"Of course you are joking! That just can't be true!"

"Why?"

"Because you are never going to have my daughter in your life. And I'm not going to say anything about myself. Because of course you'll never have me Lee. So stop joking now. You aren't funny." I said, trying to stop my laughter.

"You think I'm joking. Alright. But I'll show you that I'm serious. In any way possible. Just wait."

"Yeah yeah sure. Go on. Show me! I can't wait!" I said, still laughing. But my laughter was cut off as soon as I was pushed harshly on the couch that the office had. Siyeon was on top of me and she was looking at me intensely. She was so close to me and she was breathing near my face. I felt hot. And weak.

"What are you doing Lee?" I tried to say.

"I missed you." Siyeon whispered to me. I felt my stomach tying itself into tight knots and my legs melted like jelly.

"You...are lying."

"No. I don't." Siyeon said and came closer to me. Damn it. DAMN IT! Why was she doing that? Looking at me straight in my eyes. I didn't know what she was trying to do but I was feeling really weak and I hated that. I looked at her lips. It was just for a second. But Siyeon saw it. She licked them unconsciously and looked at mine. I bit them. Hard. I felt the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. I knew I was bleeding. But I just couldn't help it at the moment.

And then, my phone rang. Siyeon moved away from me and stood up from the couch. I was glad that my phone saved me. I was going to kiss Siyeon! What was wrong with me? She had cheated on me for fuck sake! Bora wake up! She doesn't love you! She only wanna use you again just to be able to have Sooya don't you get it!?

"Nae?"

"Bora? Where are you? Are you ok?" It was Henry. I was glad it was him. But at the same time I felt a wave of guilt wash over me. We were in a relationship and I was dreaming of Siyeon's lips! What? I wasn't dreaming of them! It was just a moment that I showed my weakness. Just a moment that everyone would have desired her lips. Nothing else. Yeah. That was it. Nothing else.

"I'm fine. Can we meet out of the company? I want to go home. I think I have enough of partying for tonight." I said and looked at Siyeon. She was already looking at me. I meant that. Not just because I was drunk. But because I had enough with Siyeon around the area. I couldn't stand being at the same place with her for a long time.

"Yeah sure."

"Ok, I'll be there."

(24/7 (I'll be there)
maeil gateun day (I'll be there)
gatajineun mame uri I will be there
365 (I'll be there)
sigan soge (I'll be there)
hamkkehaneun uri I will be there