𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Recommended song: My Day - Day6

Bora's POV

Siyeon suggested just grabbing the coffee and then going for a ride with her motorbike. I didn't know why I agreed. But this seemed as something we used to do. I didn't know why Siyeon wanted to do a lot of things that we used to do, now. Everything had changed so nothing that we used to do was the same now. It just brought me more pain.

We took our coffees and then Siyeon drove us away. We sat at a park to drink our coffee while having small talks. I didn't want to get close to her again. But...I ended up having talks with her like we used to. I learnt a few things about her that she did the past five years and she learnt a few things about me too.

Then, we rode her motorbike again and she started driving us fast all over the city. It was really beautiful. The wind passing through my hair and body made me feel calm and energetic at the same time! We were driving fast. I was also feeling the adrenaline on my body. I held Siyeon by the waist tighter and rested my head on her shoulder. Damn it. I've missed this.

"Hold on tighter! I'm gonna drive even faster!" Siyeon yelled so she could be heard.

"What?" I didn't have the time to say anything more. Siyeon started driving faster and all I could do was scream. I held her tighter yelling at her that she was crazy, cause damn she was! She passed all the traffic lights when they were lit up red and she turned to all the turns without using the brakes! Just drifting because, why not? That was how crazy Lee Siyeon was!

"Yaaaaahh!!! Are you crazy?" I yelled at her for the nth time. She only replied with a laugh. Her laugh. Damn it. I could live just to hear her laugh. Damn it Bora. You are falling for her again. But that afternoon, I couldn't help it. It just reminded me of the old times.

It was almost night time. We stopped by the sea and sat on some big rocks to see the sea and the end of the sunset. We stayed in silence. Till Siyeon started searching for something in her bag. She then took out her notebook and her pencil and started writing something down while looking at the sky and the sea. And then she turned to look at me. I knew she was writing a song by now. And she was looking at me for inspiration. She had done that before.

"You are still my muse." She said smiling. I looked away. Why was she trying with everything she had to remind me of our past? We couldn't be together anymore. And even if we could, it would never be the same.

"Stop it Lee."

"What?"

"I don't know what you are trying to do. But bringing back the past is no good. It's just... Why are you doing this?" I looked at her in her eyes trying to understand the reason. She was looking at mine too. Trying to find something else. I looked back at the sea. She never answered. And I never asked her any further.

"Tomorrow, you are going to meet Sooya. Please don't do anything stupid. We used to be friends at college. And then you left to study more. You also found a great job there and stayed there for a bit longer than you had planned. And now you are back because you finished studying and had a greater offer for work. That's what she has to know for now. I don't like lying. But I guess we have to go by this plan for now. Ok?" I asked her some time later. She nodded.

"I'll text you when you are going to pick us up and where we are going to go tomorrow morning." She nodded once again. I just wished everything would go fine.

___

I was getting more and more nervous as the time passed by. I definitely didn't trust Siyeon yet. And Henry was missing for a business trip so I was alone with her and my daughter. All of it sounded so wrong. Why did I even agree to this?