"Do you regret being with me?" I asked as his eyes went large as I looked down to my lap.

"Charlie look at me" I held my breath hearing the hurt in his voice, I didn't want to hear that he did.

That I was what... I've done with everyone I ever been with. A meaningless fling, just a warm body.

"Baby" I watched Harry body move from the bed to the floor. His hands smoothing up my thighs tilting his head to the side "I don't regret one thing. Being with you is the only right thing I've dont my whole life"

"I just don't want you getting hurt from the things that I work with" His eyes were sad as he looked up at me, I wanted to say that I was going to be safe.

But I didn't know if I would be, not because of him. Because I was slef destructive, or the own demons that followed me.

But I had one thing certain, just looking into Harry's green eyes I knew he'd do anything to keep me safe.

"If I knew what you were so worried about Dimples, I would try to avoid things" I told him, I wanted to know what he was so fearful.

"I'll tell you soon" He said, but I had a feeling that I wouldn't know. Harry seemed more secretive then me, I could see a lot of hidden behind those eyes.

I just wondered what was it.

____

"This was really unnecessary Harry" I laughed watching Jack literally chasing my dogs around the couch.

I was surprised when he showed up with a wide smile and food. When Harry said he needed keep me safe, I wasn't thinking he'd give me a bodyguard.

Much less his cousin.

I mean Jack did have a gun, but he was much shorter and slimmer than Harry. But the look in his eyes were intimidating.

The smile along with the killer eyes I saw the night at the strip club. His eyes were the most intimidating different from Harry.

Harry could control it, like it was a mask. Always covering how intimidating they were.

"So..."I breathed out not really knowing what to say to him. He was always there but I never really talked to him.

I was to busy passing out or just being trampled by Harry away from him. I mean I always thought Harry never wanted me to meet his friends.

"Sorry to pass by here but I knew Harold would be pissing himself just worried about you here alone" He smiled as my eyebrows shot up, he can here on his free will.
"And I was done with work, soo I came here to spend time with my bestie"

I simply smiled not really knowing what to say. What would I say to him.
'I'm so glad you're done with your drug dealing'

"You don't have to be stiff with me Charlie" He laughed tilting his head to the side, his hair flopping to the side as well.
"We are alike in many ways and you mean a lot to my cousin"

"What do you mean alike?" I asked sitting on the couch watching his just stare at the empty seat beside me.

He gave me a boyish grin before plopping down beside corssing his legs.

"I don't know, broken things know then other are like them" He said tugging the  sleeves of his sweat shirt hidding his hands. I stood silent now not really knowing what to say
"That's why I like you"