𝟐𝟐

Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your water is something spiritual

I'm born again every time you spend the night, uh!

Locked out of heaven -Bruno Mars

I'll never get tired of his taste.

He always tasted so sweet, his lips moving perfectly with mine as I allowed him to slip his tongue in my mouth. The innocent actions of the kiss turning more sinful by the second with his hands feeling my body.

I tugged his hair gently as a meek moan slipped his red lips as I smiled letting him bite my lower lip. A feeling I'll never get tired of, his touched consumed me entirely.

"Should I wait 5 more minutes or should I let you guys fuck in the car" Mia whined as I pulled away from Harry's lips rolling my eyes.

Mia stood a few feet beside us with a smirk on her lips seeing how unhappy I was from being interrupted. I merely glared at her looking back with the man with two perfect dimples.

"I bettet go, you guys have plans and I have classes to go" He whispered not letting go of my body as he leaned down to press his lips against mine again. Only parting when we heard a groan "Have fun baby, text me when to pick up tonight. Bye Mia"

"Bye Dimples" I waved leaning on my car as I watched him walk through the campus giving me a wink before mixing with thr rest of the students.

"Bye Dimples" Mia mocked rolling her eyes as I laughed slapping her ass making her yelp "What the fuck Charlie"

"Get in the car. If you mock me again I'm making Koda ride front seat" The large black dog barked making her jump not expecting him to do that.

"That's not fair. He wad in the front on the way here" I laughed just opening the car door for her getting into the other side.

I didn't usually bring such a large dog in a simple day out with Mia, I mean I never have before. But Harry was adamant that I should take him or he was skipping his classes to be near me.

Again. Harry had a right to be worried with someone literally chasing me down the street but in broad day light, he's just overreacting. He was more worried and tense than before, it was different side to what he was in his own home.

Harry was sweet and childish and oblivious couldn't keep his hands to himself, and neither did I. It was like we had a small time to get to know each other even more since we had the house for ourselves. He brought out the side of me that I hadn't seen in years, a smile never left my lips as I was here.

Now he was that stoic self, that intimidating aura around him but at least before he wore a smile on his face. But now he was wearing more of a glare. A scowl more accurately, it made me wonder if there was something more than just the incident with the car.

Harry said he wasn't like Jack but it didn't mean he still didn't work on the same path, he told me he was dangerous and I literally ignored it. But why did he say he was, what was he hidding and what was his job.

"Sooo" Mia dragged out pulling me away from my thoughts, I gave a quick glance towards her "You and Harry huh"

"It's not like I was a virgin before him Mia" I rolled my eyes turning a street before getting into traffic. It's not New York if you don't get stuck in traffic the moment you enter a car.