𝟓𝟓

I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world

Life in plastic, it's fantastic

You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere

Imagination, life is your creation

I'm a blond bimbo girl in a fantasy world

Dress me up, make it tight, I'm your dolly

You're my doll, rock'n'roll, feel the glamour in pink

Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky

barbie girl- aqua

TW// Vulgar language, emotional abuse, explicite content 

"I've seen you gotten a little chubby haven't you, finally getting that appetite back huh" I gave up on smiling an hour in trying to be that nice girl my grandmother tried to rise and teach me to be.

These people were as bad as I remember it made what Harry did for a living innocent.

The words they spoke were a stab to my side, to my heart, to every part of my body and they did it with those pearly white teeth they bought when they started to get yellow, I just wanted to punch them and break every cent they had spent on it but I held my ground. I saw the joy my grandmother had just by me being here, ripping that away would be selfish of my part, I knew this mattered to her more than anything.

"Oh Charlotte dear, smile a bit more. A beautiful girl like yourself shouldn't be frowning" I wasn't frowning I was scowling at her like as if she took my favorite toy from me, and yet the woman had no idea she was insulting me to my face "Isn't that right hun, you much rather see this gal of yours showing that pretty smile"

Harry on the other hand was ready to punch someone in the face no questions asked and not a single fuck to my grandmother, without my okay he was had the angry scowl set on high and intimidating.

The woman who calls herself my aunt was now realizing how much she let her mouth run by the looks on our faces.

"It was good seeing you dear...I-I should find my husband" I held the same face as she hurried along giving us glances as she ran out of our line of sight. I finally let out a breathe that I was holding in since she jumped out of nowhere to tell me how good I looked after finally getting rid of the sick in my head. 

"Please tell we can leave, I am very close on choking one of your family members if they make one more bad comment about you" Harry gruffed out glaring a waiter away who was holding a plate of quiche which I really wanted to eat, helpless I just sighed in return turning to him.

Grabbing my very virgin sangria I took a small which finally made me realize it's suppose to taste sweet and not with the taste of anything I had in a flask, I offered him some as he accepted taking a large sip almost drowning it all.

"Go ahead honestly makes this more entertaining though" I grinned making him roll his eyes at my teasing "Plus these are my grandmothers relatives, not related to me what so ever"

Honestly they were just strangers I see at parties like this, people I've grown use to not care about that also don't care about me. It was all stunts they pulled when they come together, each one wanting to be better than the other until ones is the superior, the one who rules all which it's that much.