𝟐𝟓

Imagine breathing in

Imagine leaving all your air behind
What matters in the end

A matter of opinion 'til you find out

float -the neighborhood

"I'm not as good as Mitch

"I'm not as good as Mitch. But this will due" I mumbled bitting my lip as I cleaned the cut on his eyebrow.

After Harry fucked me I immediately went to clean his cuts, I didn't know what had happened but he didn't seem pleased.

His broad shoulders were tense as he sat in front of me letting me swab the alchohol covered cotton ball on his cut. They didn't look that bad, but they still needed to be treated.

Harry didn't say anything so far just giving me hum as an answer. He seemed to be some where else in his mind, his eyes clouded in thought.

Maybe the call wasn't just a simple call, maybe he had a job to do. And did seem like it didn't go as well as he hoped or planned.

"Harry" I set the things down sitting beside him on the bed while I tugged on the bottom of his shirt that I was wearing.

It felt strange to see Harry like this, so.... empty. His green eyes no longer held the shine as he continued to ponder.

"Hey Dimples, penny for a thought?" I asked placing my index finger on his chin pulling his face to me. His eyes searched mine before an emotional flamed in his eyes. Anger.
"What happened?"

"Do you trust me?" He dismissed my question as he asked a new one. I frowned a bit wondering where this came from.

"Of course I do. Why?" I asked watching him gasp my hand in his, his eyes settling on my palm as he traced his finger along the lines "Does this have to do with your job"

"I need to keep you safe daredevil. Do you trust me to keep you safe?" I felt a chill run down my spine as he said that. What had happened for him to ask this, to have such rage in his eyes.

"Harry. If this is involving me, I need to know" I told him with a stern voice grabbing his finger to stop, watching his eyes flicker up to me.

"I can't tell you now Charlie" He breathed out his eyes swimming with worry and guilt which made me even more apprehensive about how he was acting "You being with me, it just brings alot into everything. The people that want to hurt me can hurt you and-"

He stopped gluing his mouth shut like he almost said something he shouldn't. I opened and closed my mouth, that sick insecurity eating me alive.

I opened my mouth to say what I was think. What I was feeling.