𝟓𝟒

I wanna be a good boy
I wanna be a gangster

'Cause you can be the beauty
And I could be the monster

I love you since this morning
Not just for aesthetic

I wanna touch your body
So fucking electric

i wanna be your slave -Måneskin

"Jesus Christ"

Another hiss came out of Mitch's mouth as I dodged and went for the jaw putting my whole weight into causing them to stumble back blinking quickly and I knew I took a bit of her ear with that one.

I could hear the ringing myself.

I blocked my face from the high kick they throw but missed completely the slight tap to my side signaling me that I was open there, I punched but they blocked as they hit the side of my thigh that was exposed and open for a beating. I huffed out knowing they were trying to piss me off so I would go for another right hook but honestly I was tired and fed up.

"COME ON CHARLIE. 10 SECONDS, GOTTA AT LEAST GET A TIE" Mitch yelled as I rolled my eyes getting out a yelp pass through my night guard as I felt their arms wrap around my waist trying to lift me up but loosing the grip when I jabbed my elbow in their back. "SHOW HIM WHAT YOUR MADE OF!"

I did the same exact thing as them, wrapping my arms around their waist planting my face of their back trying to knee them in the face since they were right at the side of me, that only made them giggle squeezing me harder than spanxs. Another yelp left my lips as I flung upwards my arms detaching from their waist as I prayed that this time I wouldn't land on my head like last time, a concussion wasn't what I needed for today.

"fuck..."

I grunt wheezed out of me as I felt my back hit the mattress and a body crash into me with full force as they wheezed out a belly laugh while rolling off me. Their blue green eyes filled with cheekiness making me want to kick that bastard in the shin.

"Really? Yah gotta stop tossing me like I'm a bag of potatoes you ass" I removed the mouth guard throwing it in some corner not wanting it near me anyways, and knowing I had to pick it up again later since Mitch would ride my ass about it.

Jack groaned with a laugh "Come on bestie, it's funnn. Just pretend it's like a rollercoaster that tosses you like a ragdoll" He grinned more when I flipped him off grabbing a towel from the ropes as Mitch held the mouthguard in his hand with a displeased look.

Shit.

"Honeslty I thought you'd have more in you today, Harry said you were snappy today" They both mused with a teasing look as I rolled my eyes in irritation. You snap at a man for asking if you're alright for the fifth time as they follow you around like a puppy and suddenly your a mean person.

"hate to ruin the expectations" I told him tiredly and a bit annoyed.

Well, he asked me one time and he didn't ask he if I was alright, Harry just wanted to know if I wanted waffles or pancakes and I told him to fuck off slamming the hotel bathroom door in his face staying in there for a few minutes. I hated the hotel, it felt impersonal and weird.