𝟑𝟒

So look me in the eyes
Tell me what you see

Perfect paradise
Tearing at the seams

I wish I could escape
I don't wanna fake it

Wish I could erase it
Make your heart believe

Bad Liar -imagine dragons

_____

"I can't believe you did that" Harry laughed looking back before turning to look at me.

I rolled my eyes at his dramatics, it wasn't the first time I've done this and it wouldn't be the last. I smiled as he inter tangled out fingers together using that to pull me towards him.

"Stop making a big deal out of it" I huffed with a smile.

"Baby. You bought 6 chain restaurants because they refused to serve one guy, you're incredible" He looked at me in awe as I shrugged his praise as I squeezed his hands.

"Eh, she was a bitch" I should have bought more but well I think 6 was enough to make her rethink refusing services to anyone she didn't like "And I'm rich, it was like shopping for a purse"

It was honestly and way cheaper too.

I mean I'm rich but I don't really spend much of my wealth, the clothes I bought are from 'low class' stores instead of expensive and named ones.

Money was a touchy subject for me now it wasn't just dirty money it was more than that. It was tainted in blood, the victims that suffered and got their cases just kicked under the rug because of my family.

I didn't want to use that tainted and filthy money.

I already had a headache forming again, there wasn't many people to trust for me to talk to this about. My brothers, I didn't want to bother them yet and my grandmother.

She disappointed me.

To have helped so many girls, families, people who needed to win their trials, she allowed her daughter to be brided, to just drop a case without a glance. I couldn't believe that.

And I couldn't tell Harry.

God I was a fucking mess, I didn't want him to run for the hills when I spilled everything I bottled up inside. I couldn't screw this up, I had to suck it up and pretend I was okay.

He was dealing with more trouble than me, I couldn't distract him from that.

I knew Harry was definitely curious about what freaked me out and what happened at the club, but I couldn't tell him. Knowing that I love him...and that I cared so much about him.

I didn't want him to leave me when he knows about my secrets, my promises.

I could already feel my heart clench at the thought of him leaving me when he finds out. What if done, the horrible things I've kept....what I promised to hide.

"I fuckin adore you" His free hand grabbed the back of my neck pulling me to him as he brought me up for a kiss.

His soft lips messaging mine slowly with a lingering smile tugging on them, his pink tongue slowly teasing my lower lips as I granted it's access.