𝟒𝟔

There's a sign on the wall, but she wants to be sure

'

Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings

In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings

Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven

led zeppelin -stairway to heaven

PART I

TW// KNIVES, GUNS, BLOOD, ABUSE, VIOLENCE,DETAILED GORE AND HEAVY SCENES MENTIONING BLOOD.

18 hours before-

I choked feeling something metalic and bitter rise up in my mouth stopping me from being able to breath, my blury eyes looked around to see Jack in the passenger side frantically looking back to someone beside me then the person on the drivers seat.

He was saying something but I couldn't understand.

"Harry" My mouth gaping open as I tried to breathe but feeling liquid spill down my face wetting my hair

Everything felt so cold, so fuckin cold. I could feel two hands on my stomach as I winced in pain when it applied more pressure, my hands trying to push them away since I was feeling enough pain but they pushed my cold hands away gently as they could as if to tell me it was okay.

Was it?

"Hey baby- where almost there okay" His green eyes never looked so pale, everything looked so dark and glum "Can you hold on for me for a few minutes, right?" I just moved my eyes looking at his face not being able to feel my body anymore, it just felt cold.

"don't close your eyes on me, let me so those beautiful eyes" I felt his hands on my cheeks trying to keep my head up straight but it just fell limp like the rest of me and I really couldnt control it- I dont even know if I could.

His large hands were tugging his hair in frustration as he looked up, they were dyed red all up until his wrists- dry blood covered his hands and a few places on his pale skin while he was shouting something. I was closing and opening my eyes as I felt like I wasn't really there.

I felt so far away.

"I SAID NO HOSPITAL"I opened my eyes to Harry's scream his face now flustered in anger. Oh yeah- I said no hospitals...

"THEN WHERE THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO GO HUH? COUPLE MORE MINUTES AND WE LOSE-" I didn't hear the rest I knew someone was screaming my name or just screaming, I just stared up at Harry as I memorized each detail of him. To the little freckles on around his mouth to how funny his nose looked from my position.

But I didn't miss the pain his eyes were giving out. Once I could only seem them before...everything went blank.

16 hours before

"Harry" 

I curled my toes as I gasped.

"Fuck- I" I couldn't breathed, his lips widened in a smirk agaisnt my skin knowing how much they were affecting me. My hands gripped his hair tugging on it as he continued to fuck me with those long fingers of his that before were everywhere on my body trying to find a place to stay.

Oh and how he did.

His fingers curled at the spot that made my body convulse in pleasure, my back arching as I panted feeling my stomach tighten as he slowly brought me to my orgasm but not quiet as I was being edged on since this morning. I yanked on his hair as he teased my clit with his tongue again over simulating it causing another loud cry to fall out of my mouth.