𝟓

___
You're so blue, are you still breathin'?

Won't you tell me if you found that deeper meaning

Do you think I've gone blind?
I know it's not the truth when you say, "I'm fine"

Break my heart again -FINNEAS
___

"Come on, open up." Bang.

"Just let me in." Bang.

"Charlie." Another bang followed the voice.

It had been a week since Jason started dropping by Mia's house and banging on the door for her to let him in, knowing I was on the other side. Mia has a soft spot for my older brother just like she does with Percy; I knew she had let him in here to grab something to eat and take a shower since she's been walking around the house with a guilty look, knowing she shouldn't be helping Jason.

I loved my brother, he was always there for me but when he acts like this it reminds me of how much he's changed since we were little. Especially now knowing he recently had a relapse; remembering his enlarged pupils when Harry helped him up. We had promised to get better for her and here he was all drugged out. We all had our our tough times but we had people to support us during them, but my brother was to stubborn to let anyone help him.
Remember when I said trauma changes a person? Well it changed us. We've taken paths we regretted and to this day are still trying to make things better.

We all have one toxic sin that we're just a rabit hole away from spiralling down deeper.

Jason's always had problems with drugs, from alcohol to cocaine you name it and he's probably snorted it, smoked it or ate it. I followed his path in the past, risking both of our lives when we tried things that caused us to be hospitalized. Back then I didn't know Jason wasn't as sound of mind as he was before, but I don't think I cared much back then; remembering how implusive and controlling I was, the way I use to scream from the anxiety as I felt the things not going my way, the things I took relaxed me.

I've gotten better, always careful on how much I drugs take, constantly thinking of the last time I started I ended up in a mental hospital. Just to figure out that I did have control issues. I found ways to handle those issues through sex and some exercises my therapist taught me along with June's help.

But Jason's addiction was out of control, he was risking his life over and over again, I've tried to show him how I managed to break free from the toxic addiction but him being the opposite of me, he wasn't a fan of sex. So after leaving his dangurous games now and then he'll show up at my house sober and clean before spiralling down and messing with all the wrong crowds.

Yet I still loved that moron, even after all he's done.

And I couldn't say that I was completely sober when I've had my fair share of slip ups, so I couldn't exactly be that mad at him.

Percy was blessed to see first hand to what addiction did to you so he never touched any type of drug, with the fear of turning into Jason. But his addiction was different; he developed a need to want things, if he wanted it, he keep it. Collecting wallets, to small earing that he managed to grab from random people, until he found out how to break into places and cars. He's in therapy trying to contain his greedy needs to keep everything he wants, he's been more lucky to be able to be successful with his recovery.

In the most part.

"How long are you going to ignore him?" Percy asked sitting far away from me knowing I was pissed at him for getting into a fight because of his brother.