𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

|𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐|| 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚍𝚗||

"Wake up Paris wake up " I heard a voice say as I fluttered opened my eyes.

"What the- where am I?" I questioned while looking around as I tied up to a chair.

In the middle of some warehouse and a chair with a sheet covering it was opposite me but a little far away.

"Chantel?" I questioned as she stood there next to the other chair crying as she looked at me.

"What is going on chantel?" I questioned her.

"I'm so sorry Paris" she whispered and I stared at her in confusion.

"Where's D'andre !" I screamed while shaking around in the chair trying to get loose.

"Paris please stop don't make too much noise" She shouted.

"You sure you wanna see him, I don't think you want to see him like this " crash laughed as he came from the metal doors and my heart sank to my stomach..

"Crash, look I'm- im sorry for everything just please let me go! My baby isn't even here yet please don't kill us" I cried out and he laughed.

"I was supposed to come in two months when that mistake was born, but I thought I'd pay you an early visit" he chuckled while rubbing his hands together and chantel began to cry harder.

"You set me up?" I questioned.

"You knew? All this time you knew? You told him where we was? After we let you in our home? We took care of you chantel. The night you ran away from that hospital we were all there for you chantel." I cried out and she did the same.

"I'm sorry Paris, I'm sorry" she cried out. I feel so betrayed.

"Where is D'andre" I questioned again.

"Right over here" crash said as he pulled away a cloth off the chair.

"Paris" he whispered and a tear fell from his cheek, he was beaten black and blue.

"D'andre!" I screamed while trying untie myself but I fell on my side and my stomach hit the floor and I whined in pain.

Chantel tried to run over to help me but crash held her back and laughed.

"She'll figure it out herself" he laughed.

"Paris, I- I love you okay?" D'andre said breathlessly.

"No please, don't give up on me D'andre" I screamed.

"My, water broke!" I cried out as a puddle started to appear around me.

"Help, please help!" I cried out and crash kissed his teeth.

"Go on then!" He shouted at chantel and he rolled his eyes.

She rushed over to me and untied me from the chair.

She helped me take off the leggings I had.

"Ahhhh" is screamed and sat down with my legs wide open.

"Please get D'andre untied please! I can't do this without him" I cried out and she nodded her head.

She untied D'andre and he crawled towards me and held my hand as I screamed.

"Push okay, push you've got this" she reassured while rubbing my back.

"Your nearly there" she said as I continued to push.

"You've got this baby" D'andre whispered as he was still in pain.

"There she is" chantel said as she held my child.

The baby's cries had filled up the warehouse.

"Can I see her" I asked as I reached my hands out.

Chantel smiled and was about to hand me my baby until crash came with scissors and cut the umbilical cord and grabbed my baby.

"Crash please, don't do this please" D'andre said as he started to get up.

"Why shouldn't I huh? Are you forgetting your girl tried to kill me ruthless?" Crash questioned him and he stayed silent.

"Look please just give us our Baby" D'andre said as he slowly approached crash and he backed away.

"Take one more move and I'll shoot this child" he said as he placed a gun near the top of my child's head.

"Nooo!" I screamed and crash laughed.

"Fuck it"D'andre said as he pulled out his gun.

"Drop it or I'll shoot the baby" crash said while backing up with my baby who had a gun to her hand while crying.

"Give us our fucking baby!" D'andre shouted as he approached crash.

"D'andre please, don't do it" I screamed and he looked at me.

"I love you Paris" he shouted and as seen as he was about to shoot crash sent a bullet to his stomach.

"NOOOO!" I screamed.