𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐|𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚍𝚗

_________________________

"It's crash, crash he's after you!" she
shouted.

I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

"What the hell is going?" Samira said as she ran to the door and so did Alessia.

"Erm...can we help you?" Samira asked her.

She pushed gently passed us and entered the house.

"Excuse me what are you-"

"She knows about crash Alessia" I spoke lowly while looking down.

They both looked at me in shook.

"Take a seat" I told her as she stood there awkwardly.

She took a seat on the couch and made herself comfortable.

"You can take the biscuits on the table if your hungry" Alessia said while pointing at the food.

She grabbed the biscuits and stuffed her face as if she hasn't eaten for days.

"So erm what's your name?" I questioned her.

"My names chantel" she spoke with her mouth still full of biscuits.

"Wait, how do you know crash is after us?"Alessia questioned.

"He's not after you guys, hes only after Paris and her baby" she spoke lowly.

"You caused him pain, he wished that he killed Carter"she said while wiping crumbs off her mouth.

"What the hell did Carter do to him?" Samira said while mugging chantel.

"Well earlier that morning his little sister had came home and told her that she was pregnant" chantel hesitated.

"What?" I shouted.

"Yeah, your brother got his sister pregnant so he rode out near the blocks and stabbed him" she spoke lowly.

Samira began to break down and Alessia comforted her.

"She ended up running away, i found out after he got shot and I was called to the hospital" chantel whispered.

"So where the fuck is crash?"i shouted lowly startling her.

"My bad" I whispered.

"I'm going upstairs" Samira sobbed and made her way upstairs.

I feel so bad for her right now man.

"I'll go with her and leave you two alone" Alessia said while following behind Samira.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause this" chantel said while looking down.

"Nah it's all good, at least we know I guess.. but who are you to crash?" I questioned her.

"I was his supposedly girlfriend, he was never loyal to me but I always made sure I never put him through pain" she said as her eyes began to tear up.

"Is he the one who did this to you" I said while pointing at her.

"Yeah" she spoke lowly.

"Stay put I'm going to the toilet for one second, you can watch tv" I said while handed her the remote and she smiled at me.

As soon as I entered the bathroom I took out my phone and called D'andre.

"Yo" he said into the phone.

"Bae you won't even believe the shit I'm about to tell" I said to him.

"Shit I could say the same" he responded causing me to make a face.

"Crash's girlfriend is here right now and he's looking for me" I shouted lowly.

"what?, yo im coming over now!" he said before hanging up the phone.

I faked flushed the toiled and washed my hands then made my way back to the living room.

"Erh I don't really have a place to stay" chantel stated while looking at the tv.

"Not sure if that's possible to stay here, I can help you get a hotel" I responded and she smiled at me and I smiled back.

"So is crash's sister still alive" I questioned her and she nodded her head.

"So my brother has a baby that he has no idea about" I questioned and she nodded her head again.

"Are you still in contact with her?" I questioned her again. She sighed and nodded her head again.

I figured I was bothering her so I continued to watch tv.

Someone began to knock on the door
"Open up" D'andre shouted.

———————————————————
Hope you guys liked this chapter♥️ don't forget to vote ♥️!!

New character alerttt🚨

Does chantel sound like trouble ?