𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

||𝙳'𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑 (𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚣 || 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚍𝚗||

——————————————————

"She's got body but her face? Have to put a Bally on dat can't lie" Flacko said and we all laughed.

These man are unserious.

"So what ruthless where's your girl?" Bilz said teasing me.

"She's at yard still, why you asking?" I questioned him.

"Nah because I wanted to give myself an update on which gyal your chatting to"Bilz laughed

I sighed

"You man already know how the tings set with Tanisha, nothing but a fuck buddy but I locked it off."I said whilst going on my phone.

"Year I hear dat, can't lie she's whipped on you bro"flacko said and Bilz nodded in agreement.

"Aye trigz wake up fam"I shouted while pushing his head to wake up.
He groaned causing us to all laugh.

"Your phones ringing bro, it's Alessia"I laughed.

He got up instantly and picked up the phone causing us all to burst into laughter.

He picked up the phone and we continued talking and laughing.

"Yo calm down Alessia I can't hear what your saying"trigz said speaking into the phone.

"Fuck, how what happened?" He questioned her.

"You man it's Paris she's in hospital she got stabbed" he said while frowning.

"WHAT?"I shouted and everyone looked at me in shock.

"What do you man are just gonna sit there and look stupid? Get up and let's go fam!"I said whilst shouting.

We all stood up in sync and headed straight for the door.

Trigz rushed straight to the door and we all followed behind him and made our way to the hospital.

Hospital

I sat on the hospital bed leaning on Paris and sobbing.

"Please wake up Paris" I whimpered.

"I can't loose you, not now not ever Paris, I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for letting Lucas treat you the way he did, I'm sorry for breaking my promise... I promised to always be by your side but instead I wanted to be fucking about" I cried out.

"Fuck man, Paris wake up and give me another chance... I- I love you Paris" I said whilst sobbing into her hand.

Her fingers began to grip onto mine

She's awake!

She lifted her head and smiled at me causing me to feel warm.

She placed her soft hands against my cheek

"I love you too D'Andre" she whispered.

I smiled.

She placed her thumb again my check and wiped my tears.

"Don't leave me again" I said whilst leaning on her.

She laughed.

"So what happened?" I questioned her.

"It was that girl from the party, she came into the house looking for you, we scraped then she stabbed me"she said bluntly.

So it was tanisha ? Say no more.

"I think I saw Lucas's car at the back when I opened the door but I'm not sure"she said whilst tearing up.

"Don't cry Paris, I'm never leaving your side" I said whilst placing a kiss on her forehead and she smiled.

The door opened and it was the doctor.

"Oh how lovely, your awake miss King" he said whilst smiling.

"Your healing time will not be too long, we're just happy it didn't kill the baby"he said while smiling .

What ?

"What do you mean baby?" Paris questioned the doctor.

"Your 3 weeks pregnant miss King"the doctor said with a smile.

I embraced her.

She's really carrying my child.

"I'll leave you too alone , I'm just going to pack the documents for you to be released" the doctor said whitest leaving.

"My baby is having is having my baby" I smiled while rubbing on her stomach.

She began to cry and I stared at her in confusion.

"What's wrong" I questioned her.

"I don't think I'm fit to be a mother D'andre, what if I do the baby like my mum done me I'm too young D'andre l, I haven't been to school in weeks... my life is crashing down."she cried into my shoulder.

"We'll get through it together Paris , you'll go to school and I'll help take care of our baby, I've got you for life Paris, five life" I said whilst rubbing on her belly.

"How the hell are we going to tell everyone" she questioned me whilst laughing.

"Dibs on not telling them" I chuckled.

"Nooo that's not fair"she whined.

I laughed.

"Where are they anyways?" she questioned me.

"Oh they're in the waiting area... they didn't wanna see you like this" I said with a frown.

"Hey cheer up I have a mini you in here"she said rubbing on her belly.

I laughed and kissed her cheek.

__________________________
Hope you guys liked this chapter♥️.

Dont foret to vote yall♥️.

They having a baby yall😭!

Dont yalk just love D'andre and Paris 😭😭?