𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐃𝐍
7𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 2019.
8:30𝐩𝐦.

We arrived at D'andres house after a very akward car ride

I got out the car and picked up my belongings out the boot and so did Carter.

We walked towards the house and D'andre took out the keys to unlock his door.

The strong smell of Weed and Vanilla had hit my noise causing me to make a face.

I was shocked!

His house was nicer than I expected it to be.

I admired it as we entered.

"Your house is pretty D'andre" I grinned whilst still admiring his house.

He mugged me.

I stared at him in confusion.

"I'm a big man you know, can't be calling my house pretty the fuck" he blurted whilst laughing.

"My bad big man , you've got a nice house" I responded smiling at him.

"Can you guys stop flirting and show me to my room...please tell me this isn't a one bedroom because I don't want to be there when you guys are beating." Carter chuckled.

Wait sorry who was talking to you sir.

"The rooms are sound proof" d'andre said whilst smirking at me.

"First of all Carter don't talk to me I'm not your age mate and second of all you'll be lucky to even get a kiss babe" I said whilst mugging the both of them. They sniggered.

"Aye Carter get your stuff bro let's go, and Paris stay put" D'andre demanded.

I chuckled.

"Calm done gosh I'm not gonna run away"I giggled .

"Better not" he said whilst smiling as he walked upstairs.

Whilst he was gone I took that time to update my girlies.

                          bad Bitch hours🦋.

Guys I'm at ruthlesses house🙃.

Alessia🥰: ruthless...as in trigz's ruthless?

Samira🥺♥️: you should've have seen them yesterday 👀.

You weren't even there until the end shush samira 😂.

Alessia🥰: if you wanna suck a lil dick just say that you lil horny freaky fuck🌚.