𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗

|Paris serenity King|south east ldn|

One week later.
Friday 15th November 2020
6:00pm

It's been a week since I saw D'andre after that whole situation happened, I was more betrayed than upset but I feel like I had no reason to be as he wasn't my man, we never made it official. We never actually discussed what we were.

Carter has started to get better and got discharged a couple of days ago so we're staying at Samira's for the mean time.

Today is my bitch Alessia's birthday!!
I'm so excited!
Trigz booked an Apartment which we're going to head to later.

Me and Lucas had been getting closer these few days, I told about what D'andre done and he told me I deserve better,he's so sweet and he's a really good listener, he's coming with me to the Apartment party....

I know it's gonna be awkward because D'andre is gonna be there, I don't even think I'll be able to face him. Talking about some I got you always... the way men can lie!

"Paris the party is at 8:00 so start getting ready now because you take long to get ready"Samira dragged out.

"First of all don't try do me because you know I don't take that long, what you need to be worried about is your handicap boyfriend" I shouted whilst laughing loud enough so Carter could hear me.

Samira and Carter have getting a lot closer the past few days, she's been taking care of him and not leaving his site just to make sure he's okay. Their adorable.

"KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH PARIS"Carter shouted which made Samira and I burst into laughter.

"Paris get up fam, go do your hair and makeup" she shouted while pushing me head.

I pushed her hand away and chuckled.

*bzzzz bzzz bzzz*

My phone rang.

It's Alessia!

"Hey birthday girl" I shouted into the phone.

She laughed.

"Hey best! I'm on my way with trigz to get my hair done" she shouted in excitement.

"Hey Alexa play make his pockets hurt by lil Kayla" I chuckled.

She laughed.

"Did he pick you up from school" I questioned her.

"Yeah, you left hella early can't lie" she responded.

"Erh yeah I was tired I guess, but I'll call you after innit" I responded and hung up the phone.

I removed my school clothes then made my way to the shower.