𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

|𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚂𝚢𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗|𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚍𝚗|———————————————————-

———————————————————-

After Westfield.

I shook my leg in frustration while driving after Paris told me the shit she just saw at the mall.

At first I just didn't want to believe it but when I saw the picture my heart broke.

You put all your trust and loyalty and love to someone and this is the shit you get back?

Why even waste my time?

Why lie to me saying you feel a certain way when you don't?

I dropped the girls at D'andres house.

"Bye alessia, stay safe please and don't do anything stupid" Paris said while looking at me with pity in her eyes. Samira nodded her head in agreement.

"I can't promise anything" I shouted while driving off.

I then made my way to trigz's house.

I got out the car and made my way towards the door.

My eyes began to tear up, I don't can even look at him right now.

I got the keys out my pocket and slowly unlocked the door so No one could hear me.

As soon as I entered I heard loud moaning coming from his room.

Their about to get fucked up.

I took off my jacket and my jeans because I had shorts under them, I tied my hair up and took the BB gun from underneath the couch then creeped to his room.

I took a deep breath in and opened the door.

A light skin girl laying in his bed naked.

She jumped and put the covers over her body and so did he.

"SO THIS IS WHAT WERE DOING NOW YEAH?" I shouted causing the gilr to jump.

"No wait please calm down baby please I'm sorry" Mamadou said with a scared look on his face.

I walked towards the bed where the girl was and pistol whipped her and she screamed in pain.

Mamadou tried to grab my arm but I dodged his hand.

"Your a liar, Mamadou. Why even waste my time huh? Why tell me the things you told me huh?" I questioned while still crying.