𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

||D'andre smith|| south east ldn||

———————————————————

I sat in the living room as my leg shook in frustration after what Paris had told me.

I felt so uneasy knowing that someone is after her and my child.

The pictures and the note....

And I still can't put my finger on who would've done something like this.

"Yo bro you good?" Trigz questioned me causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"Bro... someone's after Paris how the fuck am I supposed to be good?"I snapped back at him and he frowned.

"I think the person after her was the same person that tried to shoot out at the baby shower" I shouted lowly causing everyone to nod their head in agreement.

"But who the fuck would be after Paris?"Bilz said while pacing up and down the living room.

Flackz sighed.

"Best believe they left a package at mans door with bare pictures of Paris and some note" I told trigz who didn't know about the situation, he raised his eyes brows.

"What did the note say?" Trigz questioned me.

"Something about they know what she's done and my baby and her ain't safe or sum shit"I frowned.

"No ones getting near my fucking child" I shouted while getting up from my seat.

"Yo bro calm down, we're gonna deal with this" flackz reassured.

I took a seat and began to watch the news.

"Yo trigz I beg you turn it up" I said while pointing at the remote.

He turned up the tv and we all watched the news.

"Kamarni Morris also known as "crash" is now wanted for the murder his neighbour and assault of his girlfriend who is missing from the hospital" the news reporter said.

Wait who?

Did she say crash?

The boys stared at me scratching their heads...

"Tell me what I'm seeing isn't fucking true bruv" I shouted while pointed at them.

"The night I dropped Paris home after she shot him did I not tell you man to handle him?" I questioned them... they all stayed silent.

"Answer my fucking question fam" I shouted.

"We... we dropped him beside some river" Flackz hesitated.

"We told Flackz that he was too close to some houses so it's possible he made his way up for help" trigz stuttered and Bilz nodded in agreement.

"When I said deal with him.. I meant done him off... are you guys being fucking serious" I screamed.

"Now my girl and my fucking child are in danger"I exclaimed.

"Now we've got to watch our every move, shit I can't even stay here no more" i shouted while rubbing my hands near my face.

"Aye bro we're sorry man" trigz said while looking down.

We're fucked.
———————————————————-

|Paris Serenity King|south east ldn|

"Back up on my bullshit" Alessia sang as we all vibes in the living room.

"I can't wait till you give birth" Samira said rubbing my stomach making me smile.

"Awhhh" i said in response.

"Only because I want you to stop being an emotional wreck" she laughed as I pushed her off me and rolled my eyes.

"Samira stop.. it's gonna trigger the water works" Alessia said causing us all to burst into laughter.

"So Alessia, did you and trigz sort things out?" I questioned her.

She paused the music

"We're working on it I guess but he has to gain my trust back... I would've never thought he would cheat on me. Not in a million years." Alessia said while starting get a bit emotional.

"Hey look, don't focus too much on the past. At least things are getting better... I miss seeing you two together can't lie" I said while pouting as she giggled.

"What about you and Carter?" I questioned Samira who began frowning.

"Why what's wrong? Did he cheat?!?! Because I'll beat that ass like Mike Tyson" Alessia said while bawling up her fist causing us all to laugh.

"He's been really distant lately, he never wants to talk nowadays.. he Doesn't show me any love" Samira said as her eyes began to get watery.

"Look, with Carter her tends to feel like if he's got to close to you he needs to push you away, just let him know that you'll be there with him no matter what, just a little bit of reassurance will keep him going" i reassured as she dried her tears.

"Since when did you become this inspirational love doctor" Alessia said causing us all to laugh.

Someone then began to knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I said while standing up.

"Chill out you keep forgetting a human is growing inside you" Samira said while pushing me down gently.

"I'm pregnant not disabled" I said
while getting up as they laughed a

I went to open the door and my eyes widened.

A girl who looks like she just came out of hospital, her gown still on and her face and body bruised black and blue.

"It's crash, crash is after you!" she shouted

My heart dropped, crash is alive ?

———————————————————-
Hope you enjoyed this chapter ♥️ don't forget to vote ♥️.

Now we know who Anonymous is 👀.