𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||amarni Johnstone||south east ldn||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||amarni Johnstone||south east ldn||

                   A few days later💫.

Tashayla laid her head on my chest as I caressed her face and she gave me a small smile while we watched her favourite Disney movie Moana.

"You really like to watch this" I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"You always have something to complain about, no one wants to watch documentaries about drill" she snapped causing me too laugh.

"First of all-"

She cut me off by kissing me and I looked at her in shock when she broke from the kiss.

"What was that for?" I laughed and so did she.

"Thank you for always being here Amarni" she whispered while trying to hold back her tears.

I sat up from our position and pulled her into a hug.

"You've always been here for me, I never get to thank you enough" she smiled and I returned one.

"You don't have to thank me, I've got you" i responded and pecked her on the lips.

*bzzz bzzz bzzzz*

My phone vibrated and someone had messaged me.

'Come over I need you right now'

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Is everything okay bae?" Tashayla asked.

Flackz why do you keep hurting this girl?

"Erm Tashayla mans got a couple things to handle yeah" I said lowly.

"Oh, it's okay I understand" she responded with a smile.

"I love you" I laughed while placing a kiss on her forehead.

I took all of my essentials and then left the house.

I hopped in the car and drove,bopping my head to the music as my thoughts started to take over.

I arrived at the hotel and checked in with her name... I made my way to her room.

She opened the door with a huge smile on her face and I rolled my eyes knowing that this wasn't an emergency.

"Tell me you didn't waste my time" i fumed before about to walk away.

She grabbed me by my hand and pulled me into the room causing me to stumble.

"I know you miss me amarni" chantel teased while pushing me onto the bed.

"Flackz" I mumbled.

I gently pushed her off and stood up.

"It was a one time thing" I told you it was never going to happen again, you were lost and so was I" I responded.

She sat on the bed and started to cry and I stared at her in confusion.

"What?" I questioned and she looked up at me.

"The night we made love you told me you loved me" she cried out while pulling on my arm.

"It... it was in the moment chantel, you know we should be doing this, ruthless will go mad if he finds out and I'll loose Tashayla" I said lowly as she sat there staring at me.

"Tashayla dosent even deserve this shit. I wish I could go back in time man" I shouted which startled her.

"So you never meant it when you said I love you?" She questioned me.

I sighed knowing that everything was just in the moment.

"I don't know chantel okay? I wish this never fucking happened" I snapped.

"You know I have a girl, we spoke about it the night it happened, what did we say? We said that it will never happen again. We were both drunk that night... we both didn't mean the things we said" I frowned while walking towards the door.

"Wait" chantel exclaimed from behind me.

"I don't know about you amarni  but I meant everything I said" she cried out.

I stared at her for a few seconds as wept then left the hotel.

I made my way to the car and instantly felt a heavy weight on my shoulders.

"Why do you have to ruin everything amarni huh?" I fumed at myself while banging my head into the steering wheel causing it to beep.

I took out my phone and figured I'd get advice from Paris, we've gotten a lot closer this few days... she's become like a sister to man.

Yo Paris

Paris 💫: yeah, you good?

Yeah, i got something to tell you.

Paris 💫: your making me bare
nevrous😂 but yeah what happened?

It's me ... me and chantel beat. But don't tell ruthless.