𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐍

||𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐|| 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚍𝚗||

3 months later.

"I look so fat right now" I said whilst holding my baby bump in the mirror frowning. I'm 4 moths pregnant now and I've been gaining a lot of weight. I feel so fat and ugly, maybe it's just the hormones....

"Paris you look beautiful, your always crying like just get a grip" Samira said whilst rubbing my stomach.

"You just went from calling me beautiful to telling me to get a grip, maybe your pregnant... is there something you aren't telling us?" I questioned Samira as Alessia laughed in the back.

"Carter's got a big mouth so if that was the case he would've told you or something" Samira said chuckling.

It's true he can't keep a secret for shit.

"If I hear my name again I'm gonna loose it" Carter said peeking into my room.

"Next time can you knock?you don't know if we were naked or something"Samira said with an attitude.

"Been there seen that" Carter said while winking at Samira and she giggled.

"Now that just gross, too much bloodclart info" Alessia said making us all laugh.

"Can you get out now?" I said to Carter as he stood at the door.

He kissed his teeth then walked away.

"We've got places to be you guys" Samira said causing us all to look at her in confusion.

"Are you man being serious? We've got some maternity shopping to do"Samira said dramatically.

"But I want to stay in bed" I dragged out.

"The only thing you have to do is put your shoes on" Samira whined.

"Urgh fine" I said while rolling my eyes and Alessia did the same.

I put on my Gucci slides and my monclear jacket and made my way downstairs to the living room, Samira and Alessia followed behind me.

"Carter we're going now" I shouted so he could hear me from upstairs .

"I don't care just bake off" he shouted back causing us all to laugh.

This guy is unserious I swear😂.

We got into the car and Alessia drove .

"Pass me the aux cord right now!" I shouted.

Samira and Alessia laughed.

"Woah calm down Jamal" Alessia responded while passing me the aux .

"These pregnant people yeah" Alessia said whilst chuckling.

I laughed and snatched it from her hand, she kissed her teeth and laughed.

"Don't play that New York Gang gang shit either" Samira said whilst mugging me.

"Your sitting in the back you don't have a say in this conversation love" I snapped back at her and we all laughed.

I connected the aux to my phone and played potential- summer Walker.

"My song!" Alessia said while driving.

"You got potential
You got, you
You got potential
You got, you
You got potential (potential, yeah, yeah)
You got potential
You got, you" we all sang at the top of our lungs .