𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝

Start bij het begin

  "Ouch, Coley."

  "Can you two just swear it?" I whined, tired of their pining.

  "Fine, we promise." George rolled his eyes.

  "Promises are meant to be broken though," Fred began.

  "Oh do try it, Fred. I won't let you see tomorrow." I said firmly.

  "There it goes, scary Coley." George said full of amusement.

  "I am not scary!" I glared at them in disbelief. Honestly I'm the friendliest person in this room right now, how dare they?

  "Sure," Fred only shook his head casually.

  "If you insist," George hummed, removing the spoon from the cauldron. "But there are still no chances of us carrying you when you fall asleep at any place."

  "Hypocrite. Calling me a Gryffindor coward yet you're scared of me." I quipped, elbowing him.

  "Is the potion done? I'm starving!" Fred groaned. "I just want to eat while watching everyone go crazy."

  "Done," George nodded. "The only thing left to do is to distribute the potion in everyone's goblets."

  "Should I get Harry's Invisibility Cloak?" I suggested.

  "It'll take a lot of time," Fred shook his head with a frown. Then his eyes widened.

  "I'll go to the kitchens, you and Georgie head to the Great Hall so it won't look suspicious while I give this to the house elves for them to put into the pumpkin juice." Fred explained.

  "It's all ready, don't fuck up, Freddie." George whistled proudly, sealing the cauldron top so it wouldn't spill all over.

  George then extended his arm for me to take. "Ready, Coley?"

  "Ready as I'll ever be." I said excitedly, giving Fred a smile. "We'll see you, Fred."

  George and I exited the classroom, walking quickly so students wouldn't be able to take a clearer look at us, so it'll be easy for Fred to sneak out alone.

  "You do know that everyone except us will experience the Potion, right?" I asked George while we strolled through the halls.

  "Yeah," George mumbled.

  "Then you also know that Ginny, your youngest sister, will also be affected?" I raised an eyebrow.

  "Fred and I went through the lower levels' schedule. She won't be having lunch until the next hour." George replied.

  "But I just saw her with Harry, Ron, and Hermione thirty minutes ago before we made the potion." I frowned.

  "Shit- really?" George hissed, his tracks slowing down.

  "Well, let's just go and try to watch over her before anything happens."

  George and I arrived at the Great Hall shortly, watching everyone act normally. But they won't be like that later on when Fred's done tampering with the pumpkin juice.