Star Paws: The Meow Awakens

Title: Star Paws: The Meow Awakens
Fandom: Star Wars

Chapters: 15
Area of focus: characterization, the order of events
Status: complete

Mature: no

Written By: Sincostan

Reviewed by: chuchudokidoki

To put it simply, if you're a Star Wars fan and are looking for some adorable fluff, I'd give this fic a-go. I must say that it is well put together for those who are not immersed in the realm of Stars Wars, as the author gave important information at the end of the chapters. 

Characterization: One of the elements that I noticed throughout was your ability to mention the struggle of being apart of the Light Side of the Force. There are many temptations, (whether it's family, love, or survival), which would cause a character to sway to the dark side. For a Star Wars fanfic, I feel this is a huge theme to keep, so good job on keeping it a lively topic between characters.

I really adored "JoHari." 

As a writer, I find you hilarious. Whether it was their banter or new trials that they faced together, I most definitely could see part two of Stars Paws starring this power couple.

 You gave the characters motive and their own voices. 

If I come across a fic that meshes character traits or lacks its own sense of being, I find that I cannot keep reading... so congrats, as I did finish your fic finally, (sorry again for my busy schedule). 

I also noticed a definite air of nobility with the Jedi Council, which you nailed with a hammer of accuracy, flattening into following the 1-2-3's of fanfiction. I honestly have no constructive criticism with your characters, (unless you count on wishing for more content). I could see that fic being expanded content-wise or continued, but isn't that what all readers want? <3

Also, the established characters from Star Wars that popped up in your fic are written cannon.

Oof. Order of Events.

To be honest, when it comes to Star Wars timelines, (excluding the Mandolorian series and originals), I do not feel that I would be the one to accurately critique this. Though I love and adorable sci-fi, I don't want to give an opinion on something without 100% confidence. Unfortunately, the vast timeline/fandom of Stars Wars falls into that category. Most fanfiction that is read by the writers of fan_fictopia is anime-themed, so please accept my apology that I could not give an overview of this.

But overall, I smiled, laughed, frowned, cursed, and enjoyed the array of emotions that I experienced in your fic.

 I hope that you keep writing <3 I truly enjoyed the read.

Sincerely, Biffy <3