Book Review Submissions - On Hold

Been pouring your soul into a book and want more people to check it out? Welcome to our list of book reviews. We do ask that you keep submissions for this to this page alone and be patient with us. While each of us are authors who thoroughly enjoy what we're doing, we're also humans and sometimes life can be messy. While our goal is certainly to go through everything in a timely manner, this is a hobby and cannot be the main focus for all of us. Please fill out the form and submit your story via the comments section. The only other request is that submissions be at least three chapters long so we can get the opportunity to get a sense of your writing styles. If you're submitting an original story, please leave the fandom section blank.

We will only be accepting two submissions per author in order to ensure we're available when things pick up.

Title:

Age Range: 11-13, 14-16, 17-19,20+

Fandom :

# of Chapters:

Complete or Incomplete?

Does this include mature content?

Trigger Warnings:

Do you have a specific area you want us to focus on reviewing?

Update: We are currently also asking for an age range of the author to figure out the most concise way of tailoring our reviews to benefit you/your experience level. Please be as honest with us as possible, however, due to the personal nature of our inquiry feel free to send that via a pm when we reach out that we've started looking over your work.

In addition, we are maxing the chapters we read at 20 for long submissions in the future.

1/2/2021 - 10:12AM EST - 

Happy New Year everyone!

Thank you so much for participating thus far with the book reviews!

We have 10+ pending to be reviewed at this time, so the book reviews will be on hold until further notice<3 <3 <3 <3

This will be updated once the book review submissions open again <3 <3

Thanks in advance for your understanding ;)

Ps. Please do not submit a comment with your book information

until the submissions are marked as open again. <3