Chapter 9

Elena at the top in human^^

"""

This time I woke up, but perfectly fine, not short-breath at all. But I wasn't in my room, I was in a hospital room. Right when I was about to yell for someone my dad came bursting through the door. "Daddy!" He smiles and hugs me. "You okay?" "I feel okay" I laugh. I remembered something... "Dad I heard that when whatever happened some guy said that I was the royal blood line, who heard?" "Only us, Aunt , the doctor and a couple of nurses that already knew. No one else. "Good. "Let's go home. Mom is waiting" He says smiling, "What about Tycan where is he?" "When I entered the hospital he ran out...he was.." My dad looks down. "He was what?" "crying" My whole mood changed. ''Dad, I will be talking with my wolf for a while.'' He laughs, "Okay sweetheart.'' He picks me up and takes me to the doctor to leave, I close my eyes.

*Elena! What did you do!?*
*Just put that piece of trash in his place*
*WHAT!?*
*what?*
*I hate you. I wish you were never my wolf*

*and I hate you looks like we have something in common for once. You're a crappy human. I'm going to the Moon Goddess*

*Not if I get there first*

I open my eyes and I see we are in a car, my dad driving. "Dad? How do I see the Moon Goddess?" He laughs, "I told you a million times, fall asleep dreaming about her" I quickly try to go to sleep and as fast as I close my eyes, I'm asleep.

(Dream)

"Hello?" I shout but it just echoes throughout the space. I don't know where I am, but everything is white. "Ugh it's you." I hear a voice all-too familiar, Elena. She was beautiful. "Thanks!" She says full of sarcasm. I growl at her, she growls back. I was about to jump at her when the Moon Goddess came out of nowhere making me stop. We both bow and she bows back. "No fighting here you two" She scowls at us. "Yes ma'am" "Now I believe you are both here because of mate trouble. You must have your original mate Ariana. Elena if you have troubles with your human I will make you a normal wolf with no mate, do you understand. Ariana your mate is Bowen, he may seem bad but you haven't given him the chances. He loves you, Tycan does not." I jump up from my sitting position, "He does too love me! And I will not give him a chance! He beat me! He bullied me! NO!" She gives me this look, I whimper and sit back down. "You must have your original mate to rule. Yes it is hard but, give him the chance. If not I will find a way too make you a non-royal'' That was the last thing she said before I woke up.

(Dream Over)

"Dad?" I whisper walking down the stairs ever so slowly. It was 4:50 A.M. I hear aloud scream coming from the kitchen, I quickly run as fast as I can without hitting anything. Which I lied, I hit everything. I hit a table rolling over it, knocking into a vase which fell on the floor which I fell on. Cutting my skin, leaving blood all over the floor. I kept going to the kitchen, apparently I didn't remember where the couch is, smacking into that flipping the couch. I still kept walking, stupid me, a door swung open, smacking me in the face, and I felt blood go down my face. I started getting dizzy and everything started going black. Before I could fall someone grabbed me and someone yell, "She's the one!" And someone else running. Then the next thing you know is I get hit onto head and the last thing I see is an old ugly man and a cute young boy about my age. then all I see is black.

~~~~~~~

Thank you guys so much for commenting! It absolutely made our day! Thanks for everyone for reading😘😘

Please...
Comment

Vote

Follow

-M&B
Also sorry for the shot chapter 😁