Chapter 23

Ariana pov
He can't be alive..... Can he? We didn't find the body though. Those are some of the thoughts that keep racing in my mind as I come up with solutions to why I had that dream and why had it felt like it actually happened The only time I had something feel similar to this was a premonition but this was kind of different it was like I was seeing through someone's eye as it was happening..... I was seeing through his eyes. My thoughts were interrupted when I hear a sleepy Tycan mumbling and talking in his sleep I look over and I can't help but think how cute he look. Ari get yourself together you need to figure out what's happening and that's exactly what I do i went to figure out what's happening.

Tycan's pov:

I wake up to the sound of a door opening and closing and the first thing i notice is that my mate is gone 'ari where the hell are you?!' 'tycan don't worry ok i just had another premonition......tycan hes alive and im going to find him' thats all i hear until i realize she put her wall up "DAMN IT ARI" I punch the wall thats when the beta comes in "tycan whats going on i heard you yell" "your alpha decided to go search for a dead man all by herself i dont know why though because she knows he dead why can't she just except it" "tycan you dont know how she is feeling imagine if she dies what would you do" "DON'T YOU SAY THAT SHE WON'T DIE AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE" "see" and with that the beta left. maybe he is right maybe she needs Closure.

*a week later* 
It's been a week ari has been gone a week since I contacted her, she is keeping her wall up I'm guessing until she finds him all the packs in the USA have gone mad I have no idea what to do or how to do the royal alpha duties ari's are no where to be found either...... All I know is if ari doesn't come back the word packs wouldn't even exist

Ariana pov:
I've caught on his sent several times and it just disappears I'm starting to believe that everyone is right maybe it is all in my head maybe he is de- *snap* "whose there?" My wolf is on high alert now when we hear a growl " I'm warning you you have no idea who your messing with" I see a foot come out than a face and I couldn't believe who it was "Bowen"
***************************************
Ok maybe it was a little more sooner guys lol and I know it isn't long but it's something anyways comment
Like
Follow
Tell me what you think is going to happen next -M