Chapter 5

Today Bowen and his pack are going back to Washington, after we told my dad that I am Tycan's mate, he has been letting Tycan be close to me, and staying with me. I kept feeling these....sparks. Like how I would with Bowen, but weaker. I haven't said anything about it. ''Ari, are you okay?" I hear Tycan say, snapping me out of my own world. There he was, in all his beauty, standing in front of me with no shirt on. thanks, this helps. ''O-oh yeah.'' He laughs as he puts on a black tee. "take a picture it will laast longer!" he said with a smirk, oh thas how he want to play it. I just smirk "why are you smirking? ariana what are you going to do!?"I sped over there I stripped him really qiuck leaving him in his boxers and took a pic" there now it will last longer! I wonder if the kindom and the pack at my aunts will like to see it to and maybe they can take a picture to make it last longer!!? I said with a smirk " you wouldn't dare !" ,"oh I am sorry 'mate' but I believe I will bye-bye" and with that I ran using my wolf speed but I can't go really fast or they would suspect something but I still manage to be faster than tycan. I stop to find something to plug the phone into to send this photo to everyone until I was tackled" babe you know I can never let you embarrass me" I shivered under his tone. he notice this because he smirked. yes tycan and I have been getting closer for this last week but I can't help but miss Bowen.........well my wolf misses his wolf I don't miss him *yes you do just admit* 'I do not' she just rolls her eyes at me mentally and stops talking to me after that. ''Come on now.'' he whispers, running little tingles down my spine. I sigh and hand him the phone. He laughs and does something and hands it back to me. I see he put the picture as my backscreen and deleted the picture. "Really" I said in a bored tone. "Yeah" he says laughing.

....

I now have to go home. I had an amazing time seeing all of my family but...my other half is still missing. I want to be with him but at the same time I don't. "Honey! Let's go!" My mom says, I hurriedly shoved some clothes from here too take home. Shhh, it's a secret. Right before I leave I see tycan come over "hey" "hey tycan" I put on a fake smile I really don't want to leave. "hey smile for real nobody likes a fake smile" he say while putting his finger under my chin so I can face him " tycan I don't want to go" I say crying he pulls me into his chest " hey you know what I will come down there soon okay " I just nod. " Hey tycan it is still winter break you know that right " he gasps, running to my mom. What did I just do? After about 2 minutes he runs back yelling "I can go! I can go with you!" He hugs me running to go pack a bag. In that moment I don't know what happened one second we are hugging now Tycans lips are on mine. I kissed back our lips are moving in sync his hands are on my waist while my hands are wrapped around his neck. is it weird I feel sparks between us? .........nah. we finally pull back for air like after 1 minute of kissing "wow t-that was something !" Tycans said out of breath. "Y-your (gasp for air ) telling me " he just laughed "whatever lets go spend Christmas at my aunts house now " I told him " why we already did Christmas here and Christmas passed like three days ago?!" He said confused and whining at that "Tycan it is not going to be as crazy as it was here over there so stop complaining and my aunt is also my family and she took me in when my other family wanted me and plus I love her and she loves me ok!" I said getting agitated "didn't she also take you to the pack doctor when you didn't shift at age 13 since you didn't shift at age ten ?" He asked and looked deep in thought "yes she loves me that much and that's when we found out I was might shift at age 16" " Oh so that's how you knew when you were going to shift" his eyes lit up realization "yea........ How did we even get on this topic?" "I don't know lets just go I wanna meet your aunt " he wiggled his eyebrows .......oh great how is this going end ? Not great I tell you.

Sorry for the short chapter! If you have any ideas PLEASE comment! We are going through a writers block.
Vote
Comment
Follow
Please.
-M&B