Chapter 8

He smiles and when we walk in, Bowen is standing up glaring at Tycan, fist clenched, jaw locked, and most importantly his eyes were full on black. "I'm going to kill you Tycan!" He yelled before running at Tycan.

All hell broke loose. The teacher ran to the phone calling someone, Ash ran at me and pulled me back, making sure I can't help. Tycan started running at Bowen and students pulled desks away and were chanting them on, to fight. "Ty!" I shouted trying to squirm my way out of Ash's grip. Tycan and Bowen were full out fighting, kicking and punching each other. *im coming out* Elena says 'make sure your a black wolf and not gold' I said before letting her take over. I kneed Ash in his "not so amazing spot". He fell to the floor crying put in pain. I shifted into a black wolf and ran to the fight. The teacher made everyone leave. Tycan had Bowen to the ground constantly punching him. Elena runs and jumps on Bowen in a protective stance and growls at Tycan. Tycan stops and crawls off scared. 'You lied! You said you were finally growing on Tycan! How could you!?' I yell though mind link. *we must love our true mates! Sky needs me and I want him!* she said before blocking me out.
(Sky is Bowen's wolf)

Elena's P.O.V.
"Baby, are you okay?" How dare this piece of nothing call me baby!? I growl louder. "Don't ever hurt my mate again! You don't deserve anyone! If I ever see your hands on my mate I will not hesitate to ripe your head off!" I mind link him before laying by my mate and laying my head on his stomach. Tycan gets up walks out. I shift back and look at Bowen. he smiles at me," Sky? I need to see you. I need your touch. These humans aren't helping us." I see his eyes turn a bright silver(sky's does that when he is happy his normal eye color is just silver), and he hugs me tightly. "Oh Elena!" He kisses my cheek, staring into my eyes. "You missed" I said laughing before giving him a short kiss. "I love you. I can't wait till our humans realize we must be together." I feel a tear go down my cheek. Sky wipes it away smiling, "your too pretty to cry" that made me cry more. "I love you too" he smiles and his eyes soon turn back to grey. "Sorry, Elena" Bowen mumbles before getting up and walking out of the room. "Me too" I said before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~

"We need to get her to the hospital now! If we don't she will be in her wolf state forever" a guys voice says, I can move. I can hear sirens and screams but I can't open my eyes or move.

"Is that even possible." another voice says.

"For the royal blood line? Yes." Lots of people gasp.

"Well what are we doing here!?"

"She needs her mate. That's one way for her to wake up. Her mind link is blocked and there is no way to communicate" the room got quite.

~~~~~~~~~

Ariana's P.O.V.

I woke up gasping for air as if I have been drowning. I tried to scream but nothing came out, I was strapped to the bed in a very small room. I started freaking out and it was like I couldn't breathe and the room was getting smaller. I tried yanking my arms back but my legs and my arms were strapped down. I started crying, which was making my breathing harder. Someone bursted through the door screaming for me. They un strapped me and hugged me saying everything was going to be okay, but I passes out before anything could happen.

Who do you think it is guys?! Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share
-B
M has writers block so I did this chapter by myself please tell me if it is good
Picture of Ariana at the top/side