"Just finish feeding him and get him bathed and changed into pajamas." Suga said, pulling on his shoes and grabbing the car keys. "Make sure he's in bed before nine. It's not hard. He's an angel."

"But-"

"Before nine!" Suga called, and then he was gone.

The house suddenly seemed so big and empty now that just Agust and Yoonie were in it.

He cautiously leaned back, looking into the kitchen at Yoonie.

The baby was smearing orange mush over his chubby cheeks, giggling to himself. "Am baby carrot."

"Oh no," Agust sighed.

He walked over and sat down on the chair in front of Yoonie's high chair. "Okay, let's finish this quickly so we can get you in the bath, alright?"

"Where Sugie go?" Yoonie looked around for him.

"He had to go help Yoonji, so I'm going to watch you." Agust held up a spoonful of the baby food.

Yoonie looked worried too. "Oh no."

"Here, just eat quickly so we can get this over with." Agust grumbled, shoving the spoon closer.

Yoonie frowned and turned his face away so the spoon poked his cheek, leaving a little orange drop. "No!"

"What do you mean no?" Agust growled. "You were just eating fine when Suga was feeding you!"

"Sugie blows on food for Yoonie!" Yoonie shook his head.

"It's fucking room temperature!" Agust exclaimed.

Yoonie gasped, eyes wide. "Bad word! Bad Agustie!"

Agust groaned. "Okay, fine, I'm sorry. Here-" He blew on the mashed carrots and held the spoon back out.

Yoonie crossed his arms over his baby blue overalls and scowled. "Did it wrong."

"Did it wrong?!" Agust exclaimed. "I just blew on it- how is there a wrong way to exhale air?"

"Sugie does it better." Yoonie insisted. "Does it with love."

Agust let his forehead fall, hitting the back of his wrist as he held the spoon out. "Please, Yoonie, don't do this to me."

"Agustie no love Yoonie." Yoonie pouted, crossing his arms tighter. "Hates Yoonie!"

"That's not true!" Agust protested. "Come on, please just eat this? It's not hot, I swear."

"Mm-mm!" Yoonie shook his head.

"Yoonie," Agust growled, trying to force the spoonful of orange mush into the babys closed mouth.

As expected, that didn't work and now Yoonie was screeching at him, and there was baby food all over his face.

"Fine!" Agust shouted, dropping the little jar of mashed carrots to the tray, where it spilled. "Do it yourself then!"

Yoonie slapped his palms down on the food, splattering it all over the walls, floor, himself and Agust's front.

"Hey!" Agust exclaimed, jumping up. "Yoonie!"

Yoonie giggled. "Agustie messy baby like Yoonie."

"Oh you little demon." Agust grumbled and stood up. "Okay, dinner is done." He tossed the remaining food into the garbage can and chucked the spoon into the sink.

Yoonie wailed, kicking his legs in his high chair. "No! Yoonie still humgy!"

"Then you should have eaten it." Agust growled.